Reviews for Ruminations and Dirty Dishes
Misty-J chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Great story. I love how you gave some insight into Lisa's thoughts. I'm really glad that they decided to not make Dean choose. You're definitely right about comparing it to military life and deployments. People make those relationships work every day. I would know. :)
Alice I chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Hey FC, sorry it took me so long to get around to reading this story. I loved it actually. It fits in very well with what we saw in the third episode this season. This was written before that episode aired and I am impressed to see that you basically hit the nail on the head. Were you sneaking into the writer's trailer and eavesdropping? LOL

Oh and yeah thanks to Hulu I am now caught up on season 6.
emrldgrn2010 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I love this story but as much as I love it I have a feeling that Lisa and Dean won't get their happy ending (I wish they would) but there has been some spoilers about who Sam and the Campbells are working for might cause Dean to make or pay a heavy price the loss of the girl who truly loves and accepts him for who he is... Which will more then likely lead to Sam (apologizing somewhat yet still keeping his tuff exterior) And more then likely Sam having to save Dean from himself... (hunting irrationaly trying to find the one responsible for Lisa's Death...) The spoilers so far just say Lisa and Ben will be on for half of the season more then likely a tragic death...them killed off probably by the baddy the Campbell's and Sam are more then likely working for...Dean feeling the ultimate betrayal by Sam beats the shit out of him (from promo shots) and leaves... Then more then likely it is going to be Sam trying to find Dean to save him? Anyhow (enough of that... my actual reveiw is going to be caps now)

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THE STORY IS THIS. ITS BEAUTIFULY WRITTEN IT PLAYS LISA IN AWAY THAT SHOWS WHO SHE IS SHE LOVES DEAN, SHES SMART, AND SHE IS WILLING TO DO THE SOLDIERS BRIDE IE WAIT FOR HIM ALWAYS BECAUSE SHE LOVES HIM ENOUGH... WHAT MORE COULD DEAN ASK FOR SHE IS LIKE CASSIE IN A LOT OF WAYS IN HER PLAYFUL PERSONA BUT SHE ACCEPTS HIM FOR WHO HE IS.. AND THE FACT THAT YOU DID HINT THAT SAMMY WAS STILL IN THERE THAT LISA COULD SEE THAT WAS AMAZING SHE KNOWS THE WINCHESTERS WELL. NOW IF ONLY SERA GAMBLE WOULD KEEP LISA ON BUT ALAS ACCORDING TO HER IT WON'T BE THAT WAY... Any how keep writing it is AMAZING
Soncnica chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Me likes... I mean yeah when you think about it... Dean misses Sam, and Lisa is smart, she can see that in everything Dean does... the way he is with Ben is probably EXACTLY how Dean was with Sam...

(btw, I love how you keep the Sam and Sammy seperated... because I really think that we lost Sammy somewhere along the way and we are ''stuck'' with Sam now)

... and in the end, Lisa just can not keep Dean away from Sam... because like you wrote... to love is to hurt, is to make sacrifices if that will make the other person happy... you do that out of love... and I adore Lisa for knowing that and giving Dean an opportunity to go...

AND

aww I love that uh..when Ben needed stitches and Dean was there and he was talking about Sam ...

and I like how you compare Dean to a soldier... coz in a way he is.. in some secret military group keeping the US and the world safe from things that no one else would even think it exists :)

""Nor could she stomach the idea that there was some other Lisa somewhere, waiting for someone to save her Ben. ""

yup... love this... I mean to the boys there will always be someone out there needing to be saved and lovely how Lisa can see that... coz yeah Dean did save her son... :)

I loved this... truly did. :)))

hugs