Reviews for Faeriestruck
Marina Hawk chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I thought something seemed off when the faeries were all nice and his friends. the ending fit the genre a lot more, but still, that's sad. Though really, when your 'friends' lead you into the middle of a busy street, that's the usually the time to get new friends. Aside from Arthur dying and that being all sad, great story. I like that you didn't follow the normal, didn't make it all cutesy.
Pomegranata chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
HAHAHA! At least he died thinking he'llbe happy. That's how I want to die, while I'm still young and happy.
Aurora-Borealis Coyote chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Wow...I love the way this is written, very stark and since it's mostly from Arthur's point of view, it builds a nice sense of suspense since you know it won't end well but Arthur doesn't. A very different, new and interesting look at Arthur's relationship with the faeries...:)
Moomoogirl1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Oh gosh this is horribly...good.

I like how you set it up for being just another story of Arthur and his "loving fairy friends". But then you actually portrayed faeries for what they originally were: evil tricksters. It's still a little sad though.

Thanks for sharing!
FeliceWZ chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
It's very very short, but I like it.

n the first half I was like "Oh Arthur, I so know that situation", but in the fourth line I started to feel uneasy, especially since you wrote "not cute" in the description. The psychiatrist-medicine-stuff also is well known to me (although by now I take my pills, they're good for my arms' health ;)).

In the last line (I know that one, too), however, I still didn't think they'd kill him, only when I'd read it, and it made me sad. Poor Arthur. Damn the fairies.

Anyway, may I write a sequel in case I have a good idea why the fairies did so?
sky-journey chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Poor Iggy. :(

I love the way you wrote it though.
rultas chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
...Wow.

You showed the true side of the faeries. The dark side. Arthur's little friends here aren't like those "fairytale for children" fairies.

And they made him love them. Faeries. Not fairies.

Yes, a great number of writers are most creative when they cannot sleep, or at odd times. I know how you feel. XD
Organized Kitty Chaos chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Oh my god _ I love this! As soon as I read the part about him being lead into the street I knew the faeries were trying to kill him C:
natcat5 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
...

...

Well, damn.

I really enjoyed that, showing the more ancient, mythical aide of fairies. Not the Disney crap, but the faeries, the ones that delight in tricking others, sometimes to death.

Nice. Nicely written. Really. Wow. That was something.
Kikiura chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
And finally the faeries show their true faces. I love faeries, and I love Arthur. Best mix of the two? I think so.
Spazzerifical chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Chilling. Very chilling. Good job
Sorairo Warai chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This is very well written. I love how short and beautiful it is. Great job Ceri Siracha!