Reviews for Nothing
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Wow! With a short piece your emotions come through loud and strong! It's powerful, especially the last sentence! Makes me feel that awful moment all over again.
csiAngel chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I was feeling miserable so thought I'd read angst :D

This is so sad :( But so fitting with the ep. Poor Gillian :(
Calculated Artificiality chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Ouch. I both love AND hate this. Loooove because it's beautifully written and haaaaate because Cal IS so absolutely douchetastic! Nice work.
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Yah I was not a fan of last week's Season 3 kick-off. Hope tonight's episode goes a bit better. Or that Gillian just hauls off and punches him!
HughSoSexy chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
uuuuuuhuhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm so MAD, and now my heart is sad. : ( ::sigh:: I think you captured what was hidden in that oh-so-fake laugh at the end of 3.01.
LunaLove chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I'm sooooo totally with you! Cal was such an asshat in this epi. And not at all in an in-character-way. I wonder what the hell tptb are up to on this show.
i.heart.play-doh chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
:O mindblowing ending! & i agree. when cal said that i was completely stunned enraged. i wasn't even sure why gillian even laughed at the end, although it was so cute!

haha anyway, wonderful job - takes some serious skills to pack so much emotion into like, a hundred-ish words.
lrigD chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Great little piece. I didn't catch the final minutes of Lie to me and was very confused by it - so I'm glad these fanfiction stories clear it up for me!
Tomellie chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I have only one word for this. Perfect. It sums up exactly how I feel.
ChocoLover1331 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
THIS omg I'm trying not to rant on a review but I mean I just want to throttle him. Gillian's too good for him, that's what I was thinking after the ep. He doesn't deserve her.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This is so sad. I always thought hlthey were more than that. I am in uk. Can u just confirm that that in the red is from season three? Cos it's not been shown here yet.
nikkidog chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
The ending was terrible in terms of any kind of close relationship. I'm definately sensing a blow up between them. What really bothered me is that he had his little outburst in front of someone else. I can only hope it is part of a "long play" or whatever they called it in the episode Gillian was attacked. If not, Cal has reached the pinacle of jackass.
rtlnord chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I was devastated at the end, Cal was such a jerk! I still can't believe it when I think about it! I think if I were Gillian, I would have punched Cal in the face at that moment!

I quite like Dr. Callian's idea...I think you might actually be right on that...at least that's what I hope for!
KayleighM chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
SO MUCH HATE.

SO MUCH.

READING THIS MADE ME ANGRY AGAIN.

IT'S BRILLIANT.

KILL CAL.

I hope this isn't true. But for a small fic IT PACKS A PUNCH. D:

Wonderful. :)
izzybizzy333 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
SAD! Can you write something happy now? Still amazing though. You are truly an awesome author.