Reviews for Degausser
pink9571 chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Please upload!
Raicheda-Gives-Ya-An-Idea chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
good story so far, poor lavi though, you really thought bookman out, i din't take that into prospect when planning, thank you for reminding me he isnt just an exorcist; now i have work to do *sighs and sulks*
NorthernTrash-x chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Saw this fic, and clicked on it it see if you had got the name from the song title. :) When did you become a Brand New fan? They're one of my favourites. :)

Also, on a separate note, I love how no one can agree what the lyrics on this chapter are. Some people think it's 'I'm left asleep in the alkaline', others think it's 'I'll find sleep in the end tonight', and I am convinced that it's 'I fell asleep at the incline'.

See you on the 21st!

tsukinopen chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
poor Lavi

I'm sure he's just saying he won't do much

it nice we have something from the lavi 's point of view, since in the manga well...

does lenalee really hate the Noah that much, well there's not so much of her in the manga, expressing her hate ( or perhaps i've forgotten)

anyways I hope in this story there can be more of lenalee's darker side, without going to ooc

she been shown to be mostly sweet and caring, while a small part of the manga has shown she isn't

she cares most about her family, not the rest of the world

there's nothing wrong with that

its hard to feel for her when she's been crying, annoying, and wearing short miniskirts ( very sad),

perhaps more attention describing why she feels this way, it would be easier to feel for her

but unfortunately she's not the main character

it really takes some thinking to understand her, and not everyone has patience for it

perhaps it can be one flaw, or was it intended like orihime
Badee Badaa Doo chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
That was great. Poor Lavi and his mixed feelings. Looking forward for the next chapter
nanodo chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Oh my goodness, this is one of the most perfect Neah fics I have ever read 3 your writing is brilliant and I love your style :) can't wait for the next chapter!~
kat chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
now that's how lenalee should be
tsukinopen chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
oh 14th
Badee Badaa Doo chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
This is epic O_O

Neah is so cute and childish XD

And is does he like Allen or does he want to destroy him? So many questions! Can't wait for the next chapter C:
ReonRewan chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Loving it :D Really like how childish Neah is :3

Can't wait for more :D
AbaratFox chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
It's Lavi, yeah? :D

I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter~
Peculiar Top hat chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
I'm really liking this story! It's really entertaining picturing the fourteenth running around the order like this! xD So Lavi's going to be the tour guide? (I think...) The next chapter sounds like its going to be interesting! xD Thank you for the update and update again when you can! Thank you!
ReonRewan chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Seems like a really good start :)

Can't wait for more :)
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I have a feeling this new fanfic of yours might gain quite a few positive feedback messages. Let me be the first by saying this is going to be a good story and to you for keeping Allen in character through the angsty dialouges. :)

A job well done, young Exorcist. ;)