Reviews for How It's Suppose To Be
I.K chapter 22 . 11/22/2015
You do realize you messed up on Eric's Christmas gifts right? Eric bought all that stuff when he was out with Adele Walmart and you basically had Sookie wrap up his purchases and give it to him. Chintzy
Suzymeinen chapter 31 . 11/22/2015
Yet another that I hope you finish some day. I like that Eric was the one to come back in time and change things. I've seen Sookie do it before in other stories and I really like how Eric took charge of changing things.
desireecarbenell chapter 31 . 10/29/2015
Glad to have a new chapter. Well done.
ncmiss12 chapter 31 . 9/30/2015
Another Awesome chapter! I can't wait for more! I wonder why Brianna is there. Did she come to warn Sookie? Or is she there undercover for Niall? I can't wait to find out! Loving where this story is going!
GeminiEyes chapter 31 . 8/27/2015
well im waiting on pins and needles for more lol
satansagels9 chapter 31 . 8/22/2015
This is the best version of any Sookie fan fiction I have ever read... I cannot wait for updates:). And I hope you font forget about Godric!
nedbella chapter 31 . 8/12/2015
OMG, great to see you back. When I saw the update, I went back to the start and re read the whole story so far to get familiar with it again. I had remembered it, but still wanted to read it again. LOL. Can't wait for more. Niall is a sneaky S.O.B. isn't he. I hope they take this spy Brianna out. Teach Niall to not F with them.
saldred75 chapter 31 . 8/6/2015
oh, I hope you update soon and find your muse!
SereneDefiance chapter 31 . 8/5/2015
I stumbled across this story around 11 at night and loved it! I stayed up until about 4am reading because it is just fantastic. You are really good at capturing the characters personalities, adding in twists, and I want more!
mycajunlover chapter 31 . 8/3/2015
Glad to see your Muses back. Really enjoy this fic.
Tynee23 chapter 31 . 8/1/2015
Great to see an update. Thanks
Kerry chapter 31 . 8/1/2015
Great chapter glad you're back hope next post is soon this is one of my favorite stories.
MsNorthman chapter 31 . 8/1/2015
So happy you haven't given up on this awesome story!
Perfecta999 chapter 31 . 8/1/2015
Glad to see you back.
ericplenty chapter 31 . 8/1/2015
YOUR BACK LOVE THIS STORY!