Reviews for How It's Suppose To Be
EJDimera'sGirl chapter 32 . 5/24
Please update soon. I NEED to find out what happens next. What is Niall's plan; what will Eric do to Brianna; what will the wedding be like? These are just a few of the things I want to know.
AZSeaOtter chapter 32 . 5/15
I'm enjoying your story and hope your muse returns to you. Thank you for sharing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 31 . 5/15
Oh crap, he's already sooo close to them.
AZSeaOtter chapter 30 . 5/15
I'm glad they've come to help out!
AZSeaOtter chapter 29 . 5/15
It's amazing how losing Sookie in the other time line really opened Eric up to all the positive possibilities their life could have had. But then again, this is a different Sookie, she is more accepting of those possibilities than her previous self. ;)
AZSeaOtter chapter 28 . 5/13
I understand why Eric "spoke" to Hunter, but I didn't like it. It felt invasive to Hadley for him to speak to her stomach that way (even though he ensured she would stay asleep). I understand that he wants to do everything "the right way" but still. Especially after Sookie had just "heard" Hadley's thoughts upon seeing Eric with Sookie the first time. He's lucky Sookie heard his thoughts, otherwise he would have had a lot of explaining as to why he was in her room. Sorry, I realize I'm being super crazy possessive, because all of it was very innocent. ;)
AZSeaOtter chapter 27 . 5/13
He (Bill) should have met the same fate as the queen and her children.
AZSeaOtter chapter 26 . 5/13
I suspect it's Bill...
AZSeaOtter chapter 25 . 5/13
I'm shocked by Niall, what the hell is he thinking? And, I wondered when Sophie Anne would make an appearance...especially considering Eric seems to be AWOL from vampire politics due to spending so much time with Sookie, not that I'm complaining. ;)
AZSeaOtter chapter 24 . 5/13
He deserved it and more.
AZSeaOtter chapter 23 . 5/13
Ooh, I was definitely worried that particular someone was going to make his presence known in the near future; therefore, Sookie's Christmas present to Eric was PERFECT.
AZSeaOtter chapter 22 . 5/13
Hope they get married soon.
AZSeaOtter chapter 21 . 5/13
I love Adele's surprise best! That was just wonderful of Fintan.
AZSeaOtter chapter 20 . 5/13
I have to agree with Jason, deviled eggs on any holiday are a must. Eric and Sookie's sexy-time fun is yummy too.
AZSeaOtter chapter 19 . 5/13
Sookie's eating habits are freaking me out...no wonder she's having morning sickness. :D