Reviews for How It's Suppose To Be
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 32 . 11/13
Update soon I hope
The1WriterFormerlyKnownAs chapter 32 . 9/20
so, I missed my English class this morning because I was reading your story...hope you are able to update soon!
Maggie79 chapter 32 . 8/12
Found this story and read it all in one go, I am now hooked and can't wait to read more even if it takes a while between chapters. Love this Eric and Sookie both are strong but they admit their wrongs and communicate with each other.
msbuffi chapter 32 . 8/8
I'm not sure when you last updated this story, but I hope you update again soon. It's a little raw in its initial writing, but the story itself is really enjoyable, and it's been remarkable, watching your improvement over time. I've reached this point and now find myself disappointed that there's no more! It seems as if we were just reaching the climax of the story with the second pledging, the upcoming wedding, and, most exciting, the birth of Hunter and the twins. I look forward to seeing where you'll take this as far as what to do regarding Niall; it seemed that the AP had something in mind for him! Anyway, no matter when you update, I'll be waiting! This is a wonderful tale of true love, and a real happily ever after, and I can't wait to enjoy more of it. Thanks for taking the time to gift us with your talent and imagination!
Jfozz chapter 32 . 8/6
So nice to get back to this couple . Looking forward to the wedding.
Blessings
mekareami chapter 32 . 8/5
Pleased to see an update and hope your muse for this tale returns. Thank you for writing.
murgatroid-98 chapter 32 . 8/4
Nice to see this one again. Just finished rereading the whole thing. I hope your muse cooperates and we get more story sooner rather than later.
loretta57 chapter 32 . 8/2
love love love it cant wait i want gran to get a wak at bill and fintan to give it to his dad for all the stuff sookie want through with thing one and two in the old time line
ashmo2000 chapter 32 . 8/1
Sookie and Eric are lucky they have the Ancient Pythoness on their side. They must be truly destined for greatness with all the protective measures.
desireecarbenell chapter 32 . 8/1
I always liked Batanya and Clovach. Glad that they are on the job. With the AP on your side it is a big advantage.
bttrflybelle chapter 32 . 7/31
I reread the entire story tonight...I absolutely love it! Can't wait for more!
spikes lizard chapter 32 . 7/31
love all your stories please update the others
pinkygirl01 chapter 32 . 7/31
good to see another update!
magnus374 chapter 32 . 7/31
I liked this.
Figare chapter 32 . 7/30
glad to read a chapter from this story it's my favorite one of yours hope next post is soon.