Reviews for How It's Suppose To Be
ncmiss12 chapter 31 . 9/30
Another Awesome chapter! I can't wait for more! I wonder why Brianna is there. Did she come to warn Sookie? Or is she there undercover for Niall? I can't wait to find out! Loving where this story is going!
GeminiEyes chapter 31 . 8/27
well im waiting on pins and needles for more lol
satansagels9 chapter 31 . 8/22
This is the best version of any Sookie fan fiction I have ever read... I cannot wait for updates:). And I hope you font forget about Godric!
nedbella chapter 31 . 8/12
OMG, great to see you back. When I saw the update, I went back to the start and re read the whole story so far to get familiar with it again. I had remembered it, but still wanted to read it again. LOL. Can't wait for more. Niall is a sneaky S.O.B. isn't he. I hope they take this spy Brianna out. Teach Niall to not F with them.
saldred75 chapter 31 . 8/6
oh, I hope you update soon and find your muse!
SereneDefiance chapter 31 . 8/5
I stumbled across this story around 11 at night and loved it! I stayed up until about 4am reading because it is just fantastic. You are really good at capturing the characters personalities, adding in twists, and I want more!
mycajunlover chapter 31 . 8/3
Glad to see your Muses back. Really enjoy this fic.
Tynee23 chapter 31 . 8/1
Great to see an update. Thanks
Kerry chapter 31 . 8/1
Great chapter glad you're back hope next post is soon this is one of my favorite stories.
MsNorthman chapter 31 . 8/1
So happy you haven't given up on this awesome story!
Perfecta999 chapter 31 . 8/1
Glad to see you back.
ericplenty chapter 31 . 8/1
E. B. Rhome chapter 31 . 8/1
Thank you for the update. So, Niall's trying to sneak a soldier into enemy camp huh? I think the poor girl has no clue how bad this could get.
murgatroid-98 chapter 31 . 8/1
Nice to see this one again. I suspect I'll have to read it all again. I'm old and I can't remember stuff. It does appear that Eric and Sookie have one challenge after another, but they have strong support on their side.
notashamedtobe chapter 31 . 8/1
Cool update. Gets things moving along