Reviews for How It's Suppose To Be
cela chapter 10 . 4/10
at least sookie is being a little more reasonable this time. what a difference it makes for her not to be tainted by beehl!
cela chapter 3 . 4/9
what a fabulous first date.
mekareami chapter 30 . 10/16/2014
I have enjoyed your tale so far and hope real life and you muse coopeerate so we get an update soon. Tyvm for writing
cela chapter 24 . 9/2/2014
I was just wondering when eric was performing his sheriff duties? I know pam is taking care of fangtasia but eric will still have to report to the queen. is he doing all that by e-mail? and what about sam? we haven't heard a word about him. I know he had a crush on sookie for years, so what did he have to say when she quit her job and moved in with eric?
cela chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
I know that sookie is supposed to be younger and more innocent like she was when she first met bill, but I can't picture eric as anything but stoic and commanding when dealing with niall. he is still a fairy prince and a master at manipulation, so I don't see niall not taking advantage and trying to get hunter if he thinks it will give him some kind of advantage over everyone. other than that I love it.
cela chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I know I have read this before and loved it! please, please write more!
ufc91 chapter 30 . 8/20/2014
This is a very interesting story. I enjoy how deeply in love Eric and Sookie are.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/5/2014
I just re-read what you have written so far and I cannot wait to find out what happens next.
DebbieP chapter 30 . 8/5/2014
I know real life takes priority but Please update this story as soon as you can. Actually all of your stories. I have missed your writing.
pinkygirl01 chapter 30 . 8/3/2014
hope to see another update soon
ashmo2000 chapter 30 . 8/3/2014
Help is just showing up without provocation and that could be helpful.
Perfecta999 chapter 30 . 8/3/2014
Thank you for continuing the story.
ncmiss12 chapter 30 . 8/3/2014
Awesome chapter! I hope that Ms Fant and Amelia will be able to help with things!
jazzyjizzle1994 chapter 30 . 8/2/2014
OMG loved it! I can't wait for the next update... I hope the next Chapter will be Soon( hint hint) lol
murgatroid-98 chapter 30 . 8/2/2014
I'm glad you have a place and hope life settles down for you. I might have to reread this story, buy that's okay.