Reviews for Where Consequence Meets Lethargy
controlled climb chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Oh my god, mew. Way to rip out my heart and stomp all over it. That’s possibly the most depressing Draco fic I’ve read.

And, of course, I love it to pieces.

See the things you do to me?

Anyway, unsurprisingly, it was the last three lines that really got to me. The rest, of course, were wonderful as well, but the way you ended it...alskdjflsjdf. I did, however, also especially like the quotes of...I suppose, comfort attempts. It seems, in my opinion, pretty likely that someone would brush those sorts of things in the exact way that you’ve had Draco do.

I don’t really have anything else to say. Mostly because I’m still feeling a little bit depressed. And also because there’s just nothing to nitpick and while I would dearly love to slobber all over this, we’ve already talked about my slobbering barriers... ;)
lowi chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Oh. My. MEW! THIS WAS FANTASTIC!

Okay, I loved it! It was so dark and sad and angsty and emotional and just right!

Your Draco is really perfect - it's so /right/, it makes so much sense for him to feel that, and I haven't read many fics where they manage to write it this good!

"each secondminutehour" that was -somehow- amazing! The simplicity of it - I loved it!

And also how Astoria can't help, simply can not! Also the ending, how he hasn't a soul, gosh, it was great!
TayaCurragh chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I really like this :) I like how you used the quote at the beginning. It shows Draco is a darker like, I for one cannot imagine him just going back to normal, I think the war would have left it's mark on him. I love the last few lines.

'A great family & life,

i good when one

has a soul to enjoy them'

Great poem :D