Reviews for Broken Clocks
rasp8erry chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
not going to lie, i really love how bold, striking you made ariadne. it makes her very life-like.
l3th4rgic chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Omg! I love the story already! I can't believe I've never read this one before, great writing!
wraysfords chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Out of pure curiousity, I am wondering if this story will ever be brought to life again. It is truly a fantastic piece of writing and the characters have been captured perfectly. I am eager to see the outcome, thou I understand it has been well over a year since this was last updated. I shall keep my fingers crossed, regardless, and hope for the best!
thrufirewithoutaburn chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Wow! This is fabulous! I've never read anything I'm this ship before, and I am thoroughly impressed! Your writing is so intricate and so Canon! I can't wait for more!
thrufirewithoutaburn chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
I love Ariadne and Fischer's interaction. You portray them so perfectly. Also, your portrayal of Arthur is so canon. I really love this story and I can't wait for more!
thrufirewithoutaburn chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
bemusedmuse chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
OH MY GOD. WILL YOU PLEASE UPDATE ALREADY, JESUS H. CHRIST. Anyhoo, end of caps-rant to say that I really enjoy your story! I love Ariadne, and I love Fischer! I only wish I got to see from his perspectave more ofton. Your story's lovely and I'm adamantly looking forward to your next update - SO JUST DO IT, ALREADY. Thanks.
EGHawkins chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE! one query though: modus operandi is way of working-would magnum opus (great work) fit better? Either way, can't wait for an update!
pearls994ever chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Please another chapter? this pairing is rare enough as it is, but a well thought out plot and good writing is even more rare. Enjoyed your story so far, please update soon!
pearls994ever chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Harta chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
If you don't continue this, I'm going to plant an extremely creepy image into Fischer's mind using inception. (wait, what?)

Beautiful story you have here, and I really love this unusual but unique and interesting pairing :) The characterization is amazing (and so is the plot, I like where it's going!) and I just hope the new chapter will be ready for us to read soon!
JimandSteve chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
OOOOH! I really like what you're doing with this story. Very well written. I look forward to future chapters :D
cjhar chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
I am so excited that you updated again. Despite the long wait, this was an awesome chapter. I love your descriptions of everything. Great job!
Rosejoanna chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
Cool they got in a fight
son-of-puji chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
I still find it so beautiful! The way you write about her days, the weather, those dreams, these are mundane things and still, with your wording they are perfect, like a painting coming to life, really. I'm so curious how it would go on, please dont wait so long with the update:)