Reviews for The Star to Every Wand'ring Bark
Play-Our-Song chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
Sonnet 116 makes for some great writing prompts! These are great stories. I've really enjoyed reading them! )
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Really, Jim should know better than to go without Spock. Things always turn out better when Spock's with him.
mrspencil chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
All the careful preparations and alien greetings followed by inexplicable watery abandonment makes me smile.

Trying to work out if the stranding had a purpose or was an accidental misreading of human ability:-)

Mrs P:-)
Doni chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
The worst 'I told you so' is the one that doesn't have to be said out loud. ;) Nicely done.
Doni chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
I've always been fascinated by the relationship and interplay between Jim, Spock, and Bones. While fully platonic or not (and I'm certainly a fan of either) you can deny the camaraderie and love. Well done.
mrspencil chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
This linked in beautifully with the theme. An intriguing angle once again. Nicely crafted:)

Mrd P:)
Hoseki-sama chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
Well, I'll be darned if this isn't the most charming execution of the most creative idea I've read on in recent memory! The prose is polished, the characterization is dead-on, the humor is humorous, and (personally) as a giant Shakespeare nerd and Trekkie myself, I feel nothing but warm fuzzy affection for your concept.

Very much looking forward to the rest!
mrspencil chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
Interesting to see McCoy "in defence" of Spock. Good attempt to explain the differences between early and later Spock

Mrs P:)
mrspencil chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Nicely paced with some nice "in character " moments. Interesting link with the sonnets (which I will now have to re read)

Mrs P:)