Reviews for Sherlock Holmes and Iron Man equals FUN!
Nataly SkyPot chapter 4 . 4/26
Muy bueno.
Sherlock x irene chapter 1 . 4/23
God! It was just so damn awesome i love it please continue i beg you
Radster chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
Oh, i really hope you put out a new series for this fic!
SharpenedPencilAndReady2Mingle chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Good idea for a story
The-Icechild chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
FUNNNY! But I can't believe being blackmailed at 12 he must have had a sad childhood.
JEREMY chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
This story is beyond awesome.

Just one thing:

HOW DO SHERLOCK AND HIS FRIENDS GET BACK HOME.
JEREMY chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Rhiannon,you REALLY DO ring like a bell in the night,and after reading this story,wouldn't I love to love you.

You captured the feeling of reading an actual Marvel crossover comicbook tale,especially with the lookalikes of Stark and Holmes, the dialog between the two of them and also the chatting of Pepper and Irene(women,it seems,are basically the same in ANY era).

I am totally enjoying this.

Like Stevie sang, I WILL STAY if you promise me Heaven...and bring it in your writings.

Thank you.
Doradus Fairywinkle-Cosma chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Please update this story is awesome. You could do a scene where Sherlock is allowed to fly in one of Tony's suits along with Tony in his normal suit. Sherlock could loose control and crash into Tony and Watson would have to look after them. You could also do a scene where they all get jobs.
FlavishamXIII chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
You are right IronmanSherlock Holmes does equal fun. Seriously, holy shit this is one of your best. Update I insist!
CrowFord chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
PORQUE NO CONTINUASTEEE! TU HISTORIA ERA TAN ENTRETENIDA Y DIVERTIDA! ARGG! MEJOR REGALAMELA w ASI LE PODRIA DAR UN FIN w
FadedMourningStar chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
this is funny haha I hope they'll be more _
Evenmoor chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Don't mean to sound too picky, but Americans refer to a mobile as a cell phone. Just thought I'd point that out.
Q the omnipotent night fury chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Well, you should make Tony Stark show them all the advancements in their fields. Then you should flash back to Holmes' world and everyone is confused because Holmes, Watson, and Irene disappeared. Blackwood, Moriarty, or whoever is gloating and then they all of a sudden get taken to Stark's world, ending up in the house of one of Stark's enemies. Then they fight and Stark and Holmes both get hurt, you can show the Pepper/Stark and Holmes/Adler.
NoodleGurl27 chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
AHMAGAD I 3! Awesome overload! Please keep writing! You did Sherlock really well. :D
estelgreenleaf chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
please please please continue! really good story!