Reviews for Safety
csiAngel chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I like this. It wouldn't be Gillian to give up on him no matter how he treats her. And I love that idea of everything they say having a deeper or alternate meaning. It shows how truly close they are.

I didn't realise when I just read History Will Teach Us that it was by you! It was only when I'd enjoyed it & decided to read your other fics that I noticed the author name :D I'm so glad you're writing awesome Lie to me fics!
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I like your optimism! Hope it pans out on the show!
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Killer lines:

"He's sent you mixed signals for next to a decade, but that one was loud and clear and it meant exactly what he'd said - you'd be through"

"That lack of willingness to simply throw in the towel on him."

"Because when your eyes talk, your lips say something else and when your lips betray you, your eyes keep you honest."

"You deflect as much as you need, to keep you sane."

N that ending was great, n sooo original! loved it. No 1 could write pass the anger n the disappointment Cal triggered in all of those u love Gill (me included, i didnt even try), U could n did it wonderfully n for that u deserve some praise! Great job Perpetually! :)
analiesa1013 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
You know after reading this,the ending actually makes more sense. I mean this could have been why she was laughing at the loved the story!
i.heart.play-doh chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
amazing. exactly what i thought gillian would be thinking after he said that. :) awesome job!
nikkidog chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Interesting take on the situation. I like to think Gillian will have at him but be far more professional and do it in private. Thanks for the story. It will be fun to watch the upcoming episodes.
Honey204 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Well. I really feel like I need to rewatch the episode now. Did her lips quirk? Did Cal's eyes hold an apology? It'd make me feel a lot better about it then. But I do really like this line : He may let you go, but he'd never, ever, let you go. It just rings so true. It's nice to imagine that their relationship is so deep that they could never truly be through with each other. I mean, we know it is, but it would just be nice if Cal could stop forgetting that and could be nice to Gillian. Nice take on the scene!
FrozenInTheMoment chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
ooooh, i liked how you put together last scene with that horrible one ... was thinking pretty much the same thing ... or i'm just very confused. lol. anyway, LOVED it. it's optimistic. :)
LightWoman chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I like your optimism; I HOPE he will apologise, and certainly if we don't see it on screen, I will have to convince myself that he does apologise to her and, not only that, but offer some kind of explanation for why he was so uncharacteristically rude to her. Thanks for writing (and for not being quite as angsty about it as me!) and for mentioning my fic as well ;-)