Reviews for Que Sera Sera
NYPDBURN07 chapter 17 . 9/21/2015
Okay so I absolutely loved this story!
Kagome Avalon chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
Why didn't Tony call his cell phone? I mean he already had that number programed on speed dial #6. It says so in chapter 6. About halfway through the chapter; right after his conversation with Dan.
Kagome Avalon chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
That is the first time that Tony has heard Gibbs' full name.
Kagome Avalon chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Tony called Leroy LJ in the hotel room in front of his dad & brother. Then he called him LJ again when he was thanking him. Tony was introduced to him as Leroy not LJ. He doesn't even know Leroy's middle name. Looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
Poor Tony doesn't know what he's in for.. LOL! Lots of pain, heartache, and bullshit from future team mates..
My Alternate Reality chapter 16 . 9/9/2011
did not see the total hate from Abby coming! Glad that Gibbs set her straight (and Tony too)! Hope she is much nicer in the sequel. I like Tony having at least a caring brother. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Sarah1965 chapter 16 . 2/5/2011
I am so behind on my reading and have just read through to the end of this. I loved this story and am so pleased there is a sequel, thank you for sharing :)
donttouch chapter 17 . 12/20/2010
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *runs*
Meilea2010 chapter 17 . 12/20/2010
Just found it and love it. Keep up the fantastic writing.
Catindahat chapter 16 . 12/20/2010
This is great! I would definitely love to read and I hope you will let us know when you post it. Brilliant, well done.
AMAPADME chapter 16 . 12/16/2010
hey pretty good ending. thanks for this story.

I really hope the next story gives a little more info on why Abby feels sostrongly about rich people. What makes her hate them without knowing them?

Of course totally love the kiss and the contentment Tony feels with Gibbs.
Julie250 chapter 16 . 12/14/2010
Thanks for a great story, i'm glad to see you are going to do a sequel i look forward to reading it. Julie xx
Gloworm41 chapter 16 . 12/11/2010
Great job with Abby. I love her dearly but sometimes she gets a little too self absorbed and forgets the universe does not revolve around her. Gibbs definitly gave her some things to think about, while letting her know that if her attitude continues towards Tony she will be the one looking for a new job and not Tony.

I am so glad to see that you are planning a sequel I will wait for it with baited breath. (and I am not trying to be facitious with that last sentence.) :-)
dhh chapter 16 . 12/9/2010
Nicely done! Sweetly deserved..Does that make sense..LOL...

I look forward to the sequel; if you do, do write it.

Sincerely,
Rowena Prince chapter 16 . 12/9/2010
Love the way you ended this. Looking forward to reading the next one.