Reviews for Darker Places
ImaginationStation00 chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
aw! that made my insides tingle... heehee! :) i love that she said real to gale... was that your intention? it was great! are you going to the premiere next week? i love that gale is relating his 'good feelings' to people suffering. he is really aware of whats going on, and that totes fits his character... loved it!
ImaginationStation00 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
O' Peeta! How naive... *tsk tsk* okay this part of the review is for Peeta. Yes i get that you said 'slept.' but; she literally just slept with Gale, who doesn't have pathetic, but violent allergy reactions to katniss' face.

this part is for you... that was awesome... okay i want to read the next chapter now... i loved it. you are good at writing metaphors... they were so deep...
ive been known to be punny. get it? deep? like the mines? hehe... punny? like funny?
SilentUnicorn chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
O.o Peeta is one crazy cracker! ;)
ladyknyght chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
I hope that you will write more of this story.
LilyRosie7 chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
I really like this! Please continuee!
bohobo chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
That was strangely depressing. Katniss really is messed up. Geez I didn't expect that.

But Gale still did the noble thing knocking Peeta out.

I feel so violated for Gale. Lol Katniss kind of took advantage of him.
bohobo chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Oh I really liked it!

Everyone was in character, and I loved Gale's speech/ confession.

Also glad Peeta heard it. He's a nice guy and all, but he's just obsessed with Katniss, he doesn't know her like Gale does.

suuuriously. WTH Peeta?
notusingthisaccountanymore-soz chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Oh my God, this was perfect. Goodgoodgood job. Wonderful smut, too. ;)
YouannoyMe chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Hey Haters, back off. If you don't like Katniss an Gale together than don't read it. Your comments waste time and you're just jealous you can't write with as much talent as this author.

My complements to whoever wrote this, it was sexy.

With much love- Anna(;
for-prim chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This was literally perfect. I'm dying a little from

Intimidation.
Galesgirl chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Terrible.
fireangel08 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Wow! Just wow! This was amazing! Definitely continue please!
fireangel08 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Whoa nice start!
Feminist Flo Rida chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Wow. Just... wow. Were you imagining this as her first time, too, or...?
Feminist Flo Rida chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
How have I never read this before? Well, at any rate, it was sweet.