Reviews for Just A Girl
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
is her power like Piper's in Charmed?
Kairan1979 chapter 11 . 9/8/2008
Very nice story. It requires a sequel - something like "Clark, Chloe, X-Men and Mutant-Haters".
shadowglove chapter 11 . 8/21/2008
aw! I love this! You might want to put down that it's finished though, some mightn't read it thinking it's still a work in progress-and they'd miss out on a great fic! I loved this! Thanks for writing it!
blackheart4life chapter 11 . 3/17/2008
AWW THIS WAS AN AWESOME STORY! I love the powers Chloe had! (I am a Charmed fan myself and loved Piper's power, after Prue's :P) and i just love the Chlark in here. It's amazing and fluffy and i just loved it!
storylistener chapter 11 . 8/1/2007
Aw how cute! I'd actually like to see the Professor's reaction to Clark. That would be cool. GOOD JOB!
Nicki-hunny chapter 11 . 5/31/2007
did you write a sequle to this please let me no if you did please it was a great story and if you didn't please do one but please let me no if you did
zeo knight chapter 11 . 1/27/2007
cool real cool
Draconia20 chapter 11 . 3/2/2006
Its a really good story... :)
markmark261 chapter 11 . 12/18/2005
Great story, that got better as it went along. The Clark and Chloe relationship at the end was really well handled, and I also really liked Martha's thoughts about Clark's love life and the depiction of the Martha/Jonathan relationship in chapter 7.

On the picky front, chapter 8 could have used a spell-checker ("frm", "utant", "pictuire").
SilverStreakH chapter 11 . 8/24/2005
This is quite a good story and I love it. will there be a sequel? if not then oh well. But i would like you to keep writing, its to good to pass. *winks*
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Oh, very interesting concept. love this fic. wel written.
Mystic chapter 11 . 1/2/2004
I hope you write a whole bunch more like this one! I saw how many stories you've already written and all I can say is wow. Keep up the good work!
lore chapter 11 . 12/13/2003
I'd love to see a sequel to this, maybe, or even a few extra chapters, where they develope their relationship a little more. Since the second movie and the scond and part of the third season is out, you could bring bits and pieces of those storylines into it as they develop a sense of their powers.
Kyra2 chapter 11 . 11/4/2003
Very sweet story. I'm glad things worked out as well as they did. Made it a pleasant read.

*goes to read the sequel*
Daz Dillinger chapter 11 . 11/1/2003
Good story. Left me wanting... I really hoped to actually READ the conversation between Chloe and Clark - and not just see the after-effects. And Erin could've been swapped for Rogue - would've LOVED to read Rogue meeting Clark. Oh well, hopefully you've got a sequel in the works.