Reviews for What Sound Does a Rabbit Make?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
At no point does he say, NAAAAAAAUUUGHTTY.
Drorgie chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
What the fuck did I just read?
Hahn chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I love this. Fantastic work!
CrumbledCandyWrapper chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Oh...wow!

What a chilling back-story... Compelling and truly a twisted take on what children like HIM spend their free time doing.

The bloody detail of how he literally dissected the poor bunny gave me chills; you really are an exceptional writer!

What topped it all off was the ending. How Fred happily displayed the eerie sounds the bunny made once he'd finished "playing" with her.

Sigh... just wish she didn't have to suffer through it... Great fic nonetheless!
Maverick Hunter Jessica chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
That, made me feel sick... But in a good sense... Well done, you got Freds personality spot on... Although my heart sinks for the bunny...
LuckyNekoNinjaMaiden chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
That is the scariest story I've ever read! I'll have nightmares for a week! I feel sad about the rabbit. Rabbits deserve to be loved and cared for. They're just so sweet and cute! Anyway, I'm a fanfic writer myself and just published my first complete story. If you want to read it, it's in the Power Rangers category. It's called "The Duel". It's a humor/romance story. Tell your friends about it. I'll accept any kind of reviews.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This actually made me squirm. Not many stories do that; so great job! Poor bunny-and Fred in the last paragraph was the icing on this demented cake.
sulfur angel chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Anything means anything. I don't think people always realize just how much "anything" includes.
Rosie2325 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
You have captured Fred's violet nature perfectly. 10 year old Fred is so much like Mary Bell...

Very dark, just the way I like it. But you made my inner bunny lover cry uncontrollably. *sobs* Poor bunny! Fred's mom REALLY needs to take him to a doctor.(understatement I know.)