Reviews for In Their Bassness Reign
Jesus Blair can't still believes that Nate loves her..;/
ririi69 chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
I like Dan in Your story LOL and I like his friendship with Chuck LOL
ririi69 chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
I hate when Chuck is sad..
ririi69 chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
I hope Nate make it clear for Blair that he doesn't want She can be with Chuck ;D
ririi69 chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
What?! So Blair is still in love witch Nate..? No can't be like that..
ririi69 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Wow, Omg I love the idea ;D
Chuck and Blair together from Pilot is what I really want ;D
Great great great ;)
Ourchairytaleending chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Please post another chapter love your story!
eckomoon chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
I love this story. I know it's been awhile but I hope you will come back and continue it :)
Crazyrebelscarves chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Added to favorites
Temp02 chapter 8 . 3/14/2011
Your story is so good. I like that Nate is the one that left and is a bit of a player now. Intrigued by what Dan and Chuck have planned. The flashback of C&B was very hot but also sweet. Love the way you have written their developing relationship after Nate left. I hope Cotillion doesn't end like the show! Please keep updating.
jamieerin chapter 8 . 3/11/2011
oh my god! nate is such a dick and chuck is so sweet. i love how we can actually see how he changed for the better because he became friends with blair. they were so sweet on the trip, that chuck wanted a relationship, so he actively decided not to take her virginity. does blair's comment on how awful things were before nate left and how they are awful now that he's back mean she sees him for what he is and that she will stay firm on her feelings for chuck? i think the reason blair had such a hard time letting go of nate on the show is because she is so loyal and she did love him. as a result, it was hard for her to stop feeling that way so quickly and she kept trying to win him back, even when she started to develop feelings for chuck. hopefully, because chuck and blair had so much time to develop a friendship and relationship after nate left she will not be conflicted.
Chair4vr chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
i love this story. update soon
teddy bear chapter 8 . 3/7/2011
Great chapter.

Can't wait to see what you have in store for B and C