Reviews for You are MY ace
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Cute. Alot of people make these kind of things very mushy. I liked that you kept Abe so well into character. Good job!
SitDog-Boy chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Not gonna lie; this is pretty adorable. I really liked Abe getting so worked up that he cried a little (even though I'm pretty sure I shouldn't feel that way .;;;). Thanks for the heartwarming fic!
Moth Mask chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
:3 So cute and sweet and fluffy~~
mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsa098765432 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Gaaaaaaaah! That was just sweet! .
alexthegreat123 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
IT'S SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! I love their friendship! Who ever said that guys can't be mushy with each other? I say that's bull! Mihashi and Abe are so inspiring. Best friends are the greatest. :) I love the way you captured Abe's love and devotion to his pitcher, and also his emotion. Woohoo!
Kolbie Ru-Ru chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This is really well written. I loved every bit of it. 3 (I even had to stop scrolling down a few times to try and control myself and stop the squealing. XD)
CirceNoir chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
daaww!

that was so cuute! it sent an adorable chill down my spine.

great writing!
bloodysword99 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That's so sweet!
aureus yarara chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
ooh, wowzers!

I can so see this happening, what with Abe being painfully blunt and Mihashi's knack for hearing bad connotations when there are none.

You see, when i see this: "If I didn't have to play with him, I'd never even give him the time of day."

I hear this: "So i'm f*cking GLAD we play together."

Amazingly, Mihashi is incredibly self-centered, for all his zero confidence. I mean, if the moon exploded, the guy would probably think it's his fault and torture himself over it. "O-oh no, the moon exploded because I'm a lousy pitcher!".

Woo! I totally needed to say that! Thanks for listening!

Loved this ficcy!