Reviews for The Ballad of Big Nothing
zdk87 chapter 7 . 3/19
Honestly, the reviews for this may be just the slightest bit dead, but who's watching or caring anyway.
ANYWAY. This is true brilliance. I read this book in 5th grade and thought it was amazing. I forgot most of it, and just finished reading it again a couple of days ago and re-fell in love with it. However, the ending left me hoping, wishing for something more- no elementary flings, but what happened in the real word.
And so enter this sequel. Oh goodness me this is truthfully incredible. The void that was left by Wendelin Van Draanen was completely filled in by this. The ending- perfect. Bryce's stupidity- double perfect. And then the ending again... goodness I cannot, will not get over the ending. Perfection at its perfectist. Bravo. Bravo.
Vampy.rEVOLution666 chapter 1 . 2/20
I love this story...Bryce and Juli are one of my favourite couples, they give me hope :)
Strength of Spirit chapter 7 . 2/13
This story is beautiful. The way you show thoughts, the language, it all made me want to cry; for joy, for sadness, for Juliana and Bryce. Amazing job.
FlippedFanatic32 chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
I love this fanfic of Flipped! It's so amazing!
Kat-Knife chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
Aww, this was such a beautiful story. I read "Flipped" in sixth grade and, while I definitely enjoyed the ending, I wished that it had been less open-ended and had a less ambiguous ending. It seems like six years later I received my wish. :) Thank you for writing such an amazing story with such breathtaking imagery and emotion.
-Kat
Guest chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
Oh my God. Beautiful. Just beautiful. I love this fanfic so much. It's definitely going to my favorites. Thank you for writing this amazing story.
Jimmy Flood chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
This story was amazing, it perfectly gives me the ending I wanted for Flipped. Thank you for writing it
ochreish chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
It was so beautifully written that I was near tears when it ended. I absolutely adored the wat you expanded the characters and wove a believable backstory behind the scenes.
TheWordCreatorOriginator chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
I don't even remember what brought me over to the Flipped fanfiction section, but I'm so happy I wound up finding your story. This is the sequel to Flipped I always wanted. There's only been a few times I can honestly say that that I've found a fic that is on par, if not better, than the book, and you have definitely accomplished that. I've read the book and seen the movie, and I think that you have an excellent understanding of the characters and the feel of the story. None of Juli's or Bryce's actions and motivations seemed out of place. You captured their characters perfectly! I feel like this sweet ending you've given them is canon. Thanks so much for sharing this amazingly well written story!

Kat :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
holy shizz... :0
capriciousheart chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
This story is freaking amazing I actually got teary. I miss this movie! I thank you that you posted it!
Dramionetruelove chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
I came across this late last night and decided to read it through entirely.. And you have no idea how much I loved.. I have never read the book and I intend to do now, if fanfictions were this good the book definitely has to be better! :D I only saw the movie a month back and it was the cutest thing I have watched for a long time... I am actually an avid Dramione fanfic reader and shipper and was just going through your profile looking for a good fic to read when I stumbled across this one and I am glad I did.
Just beautiful I have to say.. And your writing was perfectly suited for describing a lovely story as theirs.. My very first first time that I read a fanfic that wasn't a Harry Potter one and it was just the best one that I did... So I thank you for that.. :)
FortuneFaded2012 chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Great story! I think you did an amazing job.
tHe dAily ScRibbLeR chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Just re-watched the movie and this is honestly such a heartwarming epilogue in and of itself! I really liked how you portrayed them as they were in high-school (especially as a senior myself) and I think that you really did their characters justice. Their story was sweet without being sickeningly so and truly believable. Also, that cute ending was perfect for the tone of the original book! Great job and definitely going in my favorites!
mugglehugger chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
Loved this. I think you captured both of them so well. I've always loved Flipped, and finding this was like finding the mini-sequel I always wanted :) Thanks so much for sharing!