Reviews for The Ballad of Big Nothing
Larry Boodry chapter 7 . 8/22
Very cool...You've nailed the characters perfectly.
livvialivia chapter 7 . 7/25
Flipped was the first book that had me falling in love with the YA genre. Even though the original is for younger kids, the idea of reading about people my own age falling in love was sparked by Flipped. Thank you so much for finishing their story, you do it such justice, just like you did with TSITP. You're a beautiful writer, I hope some day you write your own love story, you have such a talent.
eltinka chapter 1 . 1/6
Absolutely fantastic. The perfect amount of angst and nostalgia - there's just something about this that makes my chest ache oh-so-good. Definitely one of my favorite fics I have ever read. Of course, I wish it was longer, and I wish the end was stretched a bit, but everything else is so perfect.

By the way, this made me cry at 4 a.m.

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. I love it so damn much.
Kiki1770 chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
That was a beautiful story. I still feel like the drifting scene between Bryce and Juli didn't make much sense, but it was a great device for this story. Thank you for the wonderful writing.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/31/2015
This is soo cute!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
i still love every word of this story. it's beautifully characterized and beautifully written. thank you for writing it.
Aquasira chapter 7 . 8/30/2015
You truly captured Juli and Bryce in your story. I couldn't have written them better in the situations of your story, nor could I have written better thought processes for either of them. Wonderful job. Truly. Keep writing!
GalanthaDreams chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
One of the best in the fandom-beautiful piece.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/27/2015
Strangely enough I've just watched the film, since I don't have a copy of the book at the moment, but this is pretty much perfect example of a continuation fanfiction done right. This was a real pleasure to read.
whitealmond chapter 7 . 6/23/2015
Has the flavor and bittersweetness of the movie... Adored it.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/15/2015
Ohhh cute.
klairine chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
I must say that I'm CRAAAAAAZY about Flipped! Well, I have never seen any fanfic about Flipped in Chinese... Cuz the movie is just not like those "MASTERPIECES" from Hollywood in China... But I do really love it! I was always imagining what will happen afterwards since I... well, watched this movie in 2011, bought the English version of the novel in Amazon, and of course, became a crazy fan. That's really incredible... I mean, to find your fiction here... It was exactly what I've been expecting... Well I'm really excited now and I don't know how to express my feelings...
It was REALLY EXCELLENT BEYOND COMPARE.
I mean, you captured everyone's characteristics perfectly! It's just so...them! Well I guess I'm really becoming your fan now hah
And as a Dramione fan... This coincidence really makes me scream out loud when I clicked to your profile and find out that you also write fictions about Dramione!
I guess I have to go to my bed now cuz it's 2 am and I'm still wide awake becuz of your amazing writing... Anyway, thank you for writing this. It's kind of, like, comfort and strength when I'm just facing the final exams and assignments deadlines ... Best wishes from a Chinese fan :) :)
Cherlemagne chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
really enjoyed this story well done!
Jensniffer chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
This is great! I've always loved Flipped ever since I watched it the first time, and this is honestly the most real depiction of their characters. It's wonderful. Thank you!
Padfoot's Pyjamas chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
I love how you're not throwing wacky and outrageous situations at Bryce and Juli. It's realistic, which is what I like.