Reviews for The Ballad of Big Nothing
Ohhh cute.
klairine chapter 1 . 1/10
I must say that I'm CRAAAAAAZY about Flipped! Well, I have never seen any fanfic about Flipped in Chinese... Cuz the movie is just not like those "MASTERPIECES" from Hollywood in China... But I do really love it! I was always imagining what will happen afterwards since I... well, watched this movie in 2011, bought the English version of the novel in Amazon, and of course, became a crazy fan. That's really incredible... I mean, to find your fiction here... It was exactly what I've been expecting... Well I'm really excited now and I don't know how to express my feelings...
It was REALLY EXCELLENT BEYOND COMPARE.
I mean, you captured everyone's characteristics perfectly! It's just so...them! Well I guess I'm really becoming your fan now hah
And as a Dramione fan... This coincidence really makes me scream out loud when I clicked to your profile and find out that you also write fictions about Dramione!
I guess I have to go to my bed now cuz it's 2 am and I'm still wide awake becuz of your amazing writing... Anyway, thank you for writing this. It's kind of, like, comfort and strength when I'm just facing the final exams and assignments deadlines ... Best wishes from a Chinese fan :) :)
Cherlemagne chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
really enjoyed this story well done!
Jensniffer chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
This is great! I've always loved Flipped ever since I watched it the first time, and this is honestly the most real depiction of their characters. It's wonderful. Thank you!
Padfoot's Pyjamas chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
I love how you're not throwing wacky and outrageous situations at Bryce and Juli. It's realistic, which is what I like.
Padfoot's Pyjamas chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
How you truly capture Bryce and don't change him from the novel. I had no idea that the flipped fandom was big enough for awesome stories like this!
Padfoot's Pyjamas chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
Again, another chapter. I Imagine you've long forgotten about this(been close to four years now), but if you are an author now I wouldn't be surprised. I just can't get over how amazing and PERF this is. :)
Padfoot's Pyjamas chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
Amazing. You've been able to harness the characters all in a seen chapter story. This, this is how it should have ended. I read flipped(today, mind you) and was totally in satisfied with the ending. I can't believe that this doesn't have more reviews!
Padfoot's Pyjamas chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Okay. First of all, WOW! I think you truly captured Juli in this story. I just can't... Wow. Perfectly. I love your writing style, and to be perfectly honest, you are an AMAZING writer, especially since this is the only thing of yours I've read so far(if you have other stories, I will be reading them promptly)
Angelicaster chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
Oh wow. This is so good. I was left wanting a satisfying ending when I finished reading the actual book. This by far surpassed my expectations.
Pearholiday chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Kinda sad that they went for about four years without talking - almost seems a bit OOCish after how the book ended, but I really enjoyed this story nonetheless. Great job!
reader08 chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
So cute! Great job!
reader08 chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
Ohhh...Great chapter and I love the ending. Great job with this fic!
reader08 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Love your writing! This is the first good Flipped fanfiction I've read! I think this is a very realistic and well written conclusion to flipped
Bie chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
A very satisfying read. Now I have my own closure of their story!