Reviews for Dies Irae
Great epiloge, I enjoyed reading it :).
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 7/19
Awwnn, It was so romantic!
Once more you made a perfect story, or a perfect end.
rosehipjam chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
ah, I love these two. will you revisit their characters anytime again? I miss them.
Zoe chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Ha! Every rapist should meet the same ending:)
Carling chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I'm glad I got a chance to re-visit these two, and to see Harry further healed.
Tzee chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
You amazing writer you, thank you for this epilogue, it really tied up the story and made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :) So sweet :)
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
love the story so far. more

updates please just getting

to this story please

cethmistmyk chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I love it, again I love it! :-D I just love veela, well the good(ish) ones... :-D
Ellie37 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Lovely, A really nice closure to the story. Thank you for coming back and finishing.

SugarCrumbs chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I actually thought that Laurent had escaped when I first read the summary to this story.

I was totally surprised that he had simply died...

I felt really bad for him - and the way he died (if he really did die the way Draco described him)

I never really hated Laurent.

On the contrary, I might even be a little of a Laurent fan (:
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Awww YAY!... I'm glad Laurent got his just desserts that fucking bastard! That death was not painful enough! hurting our Harry like that. Anyhow, this was a great accompaniment to Veela Struck... I enjoyed it as well. Good Job.
CrazyAboutYugi chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I've wanted something more ever since I finished Veela Struck for the first time. And now have finally gotten that (: and more. This was breathtaking.

I am so glad Harry and Draco are were they are now. They've BOTH come...ages and ages since the very beginning of Veela Struck. I want to beg you to write a sequel, oh so bad, but I know in my heart it would be pointless and ruin everything. Nothing more needs to be done for either of them, their journey isn't over, but it doesn't need to continue anywhere but our own minds.

Thank you so much for writing this story and Veela Struck. I have read a great deal of your HPDM stories, but this 'series' has to be my favorite. It's everything I could ask for and more.
lizzy384 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Such a beautiful epilogue to Veela Struck!

I think I said in one of my reviews for Veela Struck, that I'm not usually a big fan of creature!fics; but I thoroughly enjoyed Veela Struck. I thought you dealt with the issues in the story so well - complex and delicate, with no easy answers.

When I finished Veela Struck, it seemed like the right place to end. But now, after reading this story, it really does feel complete. No, Harry isn't perfectly "healed" - the rape is always going to be there - but he's taken further steps into a free and happy life with Draco.

I liked how you didn't "lessen" Laurent's death, in that Draco was honest and open with Harry about how brutal it probably was. Harry, despite everything Laurent did to him, remains a truly good, decent person and feelings understandably twisted over Laurent's death with mixed emotions, including guilt.

Lovely too, to see a little scene with Ron - such a dear, supportive friend. Even though it's always fun to see an in denial "Draco is evil" Ron, it's also nice to see a Ron who's grown and matured from the childhood rivalry of Hogwarts.

And the final scene, with Draco using his allure, was just stunning - so wonderfully descriptive, beautiful and full of love. ;-)
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 10/26/2010