Reviews for Fic Surfing
Smile1412 chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
Kaito is a cancer. Aoko born at 29 September (check it on blue birthday heist day) so she is a libra.
Detective2Conan chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
Your WEIRD!
Moonumb chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
After midnight late Saturday mornings? does it sound wrong to anyone other than me? Jk, this is hilarious. I hope you are continuing!
igeisha chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
the only thing that convinced me to favorite this is the-what was the series name again? Ah- Shinigami stories part.
WoolRanch chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
I liked the Ysabet one so much - I haven't laughed so much in a long time :D
Jazzcat1231 chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
I cannot express my love for this ff... just... holy crap... lmao amazing! love it! keep writing! :D
Atheleia chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
My sister and I couldn't stop laughing! Keep writing!
inuyasha282808 chapter 5 . 8/29/2004
Hi I read your fanfics on so I figured that I would look at this one its very good and I have a request PLEASE POST MORE SHINIGAMI STORIES I LOVE THEM
silverjunk chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
"Kill 'em, Kill 'em, Gotta Kill 'em AAL-"

Pikachu, I choose you... to DIE!
arie chapter 5 . 8/2/2004
that waz funny but u did not disclaim so i would do that so u dont get sewed!
Stardancer chapter 5 . 6/6/2003
SNORT! Says you! You are right up there with Ysabet, Becky and Ann, I'll have you know. I just hope that some day I'll make it to your ranks too.

Stardancer chapter 3 . 6/6/2003
"Property of Kudo Shin'ichi"? whop!

Stardancer chapter 2 . 6/6/2003
Bwaha, whoop! RONFLO!

Ysabet chapter 5 . 6/3/2003
**blink, blink** The one about the pinatas is... disturbing. REALLY disturbing, for some reason. I decided a while ago that the main reason people are given blindfolds while striking at pinatas is not to lengthen the wait or make the blows more tricky- it's to spare the rest of the onlookers from seeing the expression of unbridled bloodlust in the attacker's eyes; there's just something about being given a stick and a target *and* permission to kill the sucker that brings out the bakemono in us all. I live right near Mexico- TRUST me on this one!

**grin** Loved the combs one!
O'Ylia chapter 5 . 6/3/2003
*snicker* Loved the Red pill, blue pill. In case ur curious, Neo takes the pill that removes him from the Matrix. (unless u alredi know that then...) Thanks for the laughs!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »