Reviews for Mass Effect New Origins V2
ExS-DrIfTeRr chapter 12 . 11/6
Umm im pretty sure if you get shot in the heart you die in seconds he wouldn't have time to say all that
I think this is the first time I've seen the Turians portrayed as sympathetic to the Batarians. Usually they are portrayed as having been long held back by the Asari from attacking Batarians for slavery. It's interesting to see someone take a different perspective.
A marine security guard is not going to interrupt a diplomatic meeting because he disagrees with something the other side said. In this situation that's the admiral and only the admiral's job. Your scenario is incredibly unrealistic.
Bloodmoon234 chapter 19 . 10/28
This story is good but I am just wondering when I am going to start reading about the SPARTANs. They are kinda the star of the Halo franchise in the human side. I am not saying that ODSTs are bad but where are they? The celebrated exploits of Master Chief or John-117 who is a SPARTAN-II and the other celebrated exploits of other SPARTANs, IIs and IIIs alike, is why SPARTAN-IV program was initiated. This is similar to Project ORION, predecessor of SPARTAN programs, which is to use adult volunteers (normal human and SPARTAN-IIs and IIIs alike), not children like in SPARTAN-II and SPARTAN-III, train them, augment them (if needed), and give them new Mjolnir armor to be a sort of special actions group. Unlike the previous SPARTAN programs, they are no longer under ONI but treated as a different military division. Maybe as time progress they put the biotics in there. In short, SPARTANS! IIs, IIIs, or IVs and any more iteration. Doesn't matter. Just SPARTANs! Buck is a veteran ODST who became a Spartan IV (As of Halo 5: Guardians). Very easy to insert to story.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 1 . 10/13
Isn't the first time always the roughest?
ponyboy chapter 14 . 10/6
so far so good, no major flaws yet...
Goldspark1 chapter 31 . 10/2
I am disappointed you had the flood being passive in this story. it would have made more sense for them to take over as many worlds as they can and they fight the reapers. Not be this docile when they have a group of humans come into their lair and let them leave.
Goldspark1 chapter 18 . 10/1
Good way to show how Cerberus is made. Having the quarians be annexed being the final straw that broke the camels back.
Goldspark1 chapter 16 . 10/1
Not this is good drama. having the bartarians leave the counsel because they didn't get their way to match up with main story.

I enjoyed listing to the Arbitor talk. It really felt like what he would say.
Goldspark1 chapter 7 . 10/1
I do not believe for a second that the Asari paid the debts without getting something in exchange.
TigerStark2 chapter 20 . 9/6
OMG that translation is horrible(I speak russian), you better replace it with english
agigabyte chapter 5 . 8/24
Beautiful, as is to be expected from you.
CrazyHades chapter 1 . 8/23
I'm surprised you made no mention of Humans being the Reclaimers considering that plays a huge part in why the Covenant was even split. I'm not really 'up to date' with Halo lore but I thought Huragoks were some kind of sentient machines made by the Forerunners that only cared about upgrading and repairing technology?
SaintMichael95 chapter 2 . 8/18
I highly doubt that the council would have advanced too much because of stagnation and how limiting Mass Effect tech is anyways...
Ehh, I can understand advancing the Council 500 years into the future to balance things out between the two sides. But you have to consider the fact that Mass Effect is about stagnation due to the easy access to Reaper technology and thus even 500 years of concil advancement shouldnt be able to match up to Halo(OP)verse tech.
2,368 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »