Reviews for Stay
jk chapter 6 . 1/10
why have ALL of them rush to his side...cause bella was holding jakes hand? LOL

ok ok I cant read anymore of this absolute bullshit
jk chapter 5 . 1/10
OH NO...WHAT AM I GONNA DO? EDWARD SAW ME TOUCH A GUYS HAND! OMG!

LOL...UM HASNT HE BEEN FUCKING ANOTHER WOMAN BELLA? TOUCH WHOEVER YOU WANT...FREE PASSES!
jk chapter 4 . 1/10
funny how tanyas so easy to brush off now...but in Edwards first pov he says he was in love with TWO women...then goes on to say he doesn't love Tanya just likes fuckign her...says he loves bella but cheats on her...says he'll do anything to have bella stay but wouldn't stop fucking Tanya so bella left...
its all so contradicting...like you didn't even think it out...its crap...total crap
jk chapter 3 . 1/10
why is it that all Edward has to do is stop having sex with someone else? he cheats on her...HE FUCKING CHEATS ON HER and all he has to do for bella to come back is not fuck Tanya? that's it bella? omg
jk chapter 2 . 1/10
I really don't get this...he loves bella soooo much yet fucks Tanya? that's not love buddy...and how long has this been going on?
jk chapter 1 . 1/10
omg...how long has Edward been cheating on bella? that NASTY PIECE OF SHIT!
riderswaves123 chapter 3 . 8/16/2016
"You need to tell your family what is going on and I will tell my dad." - Why do they "have" to tell them, huh? There is no reason. Bella can go to her father without an explanation, same with Edward. Their problems are between them alone. Why should they involve everyone? That makes the whole story a complete soap opera.
You made a few mistakes in this chapter. Example: At first you wrote this "I turned the knob, walked in and kneeled at her feet." Later you wrote this "No, baby! Please don't leave me, Edward pleaded and fell to my feet, gripping his hair,"
He already was on his knees. So he can't fall to her feet.
"I got up to go and get my suitcase and brought it out with me and went to the door. I looked back at him, he was sitting on the couch," - Edward was still on his knees as far as you wrote it. But suddenly he sat in the other room on the couch when Bella was almost out the "front"door.

I tried, I really tried but this is so bad written. I'm sorry. A much major writing would help that story. And it would be much better to only write it from one POV, Bella's. Just to get the angsty feel.
And after reading "My name is..." for the umpteenth time
Scattycow chapter 4 . 8/13/2016
Sorry, can't read any more of this.
Scattycow chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
"I deserve a man who doesn't stray"
Lol, he already did, you pathetic bitch.
What possible incentive does this skank have to never stray? He knows he will be forgiven, so why not do it? Five minutes of pouting and attitude while he gets his fill, before eventually giving the side piece up, is a small price to pay for a bit of pussy variety! Lol.
This woman makes me nauseous, sure the most pathetic Bella in fanfiction.
She deserves to be cheated on.
Scattycow chapter 2 . 8/13/2016
Should he suffer? For a bit? You are kidding aren't you?
What is it with women on this site?
What does Edward have to do before you get real!
Cheat on her? Nope, read that.
Rape her? Nope, read that too.
Beat her? Even read that.
I am actually waiting for a child abusing Edward to get forgiven. Still willing to bet my arse that he does.
It's ridiculous and makes women look stupid. What's worse is that his side piece gets all the blame; like she is the attached one. She has no responsibility to Bella, that's all on Edward.
Lol, he says he won't buy Tanya things because he knows it will hurt Bella? Doesn't stop him sticking his dick in her though, lol, too funny.
Bella's passive/aggressive shit is so immature.
Scattycow chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Wtf! Why is she even giving him a choice?
What kind of pathetic idiot is she?
Where is her self esteem?
I've read some pathetic Bella's on this site, but yours takes the buscuit.
People will only treat us how we allow them to, so I have absolutely zero sympathy for this fool.
snoopylover60 chapter 5 . 8/12/2016
He screws around on Bella with Tanya for months... an she lets him, then lets him no that she will still marry him. It would do that cheating creep a world of good to see her with someone else. Let him feel her pain for awhile...

SERIOUS! She is worried that he will get the wrong impression?

Nice!
jk chapter 14 . 7/20/2016
hmmm this should be fun...what should I do?

ummm you should stop acting like a fucking child, stop acting like this is a fucking game...moron
jk chapter 12 . 7/20/2016
it was sooo hot watching the two woman I fuck fight

Edwards a piece of shit
I hope he dies in the next chapter!
since Tanya "raped" Edward she was smart and fucked him without a condom right? so she could get child support out of him cause really why else would she "rape" a man she was already fucking
jk chapter 11 . 7/20/2016
I don't get why Tanya would have to drug and rape Edward...she was already fucking him...and Edward already admitted that he wasn't drunk when he fucked her...also even if she drugged him each time...he didn't know it he "thought" he fucked her and still went back for more...so either way...drugged NOT drugged he cheated..
I really don't get why you would even start with the drugging shit...it adds nothing to the story...also all you do is blame Tanya...and again ITS NOT HER FAULT...its Edwards. Tanya owed bella NOTHING. why do girls always blame the girl? its the guys fault! its the guy you should be mad at!