Reviews for Stay
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
God I hate that woman with a fiery passion. She fucked up my life royally and I wanna kill her for it.

So edward had no choice in the matter? Poor little puppet, Tanya must have held him at gunpoint and forced his erect penis into her vagina repeatedly.
Bella is falling into the age old trap of the spineless, vapid, doormat and blaming the 'other woman' when the fault lies squarely with Edward.
Brainless bimbo!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
Okay, that's it for me. I'm officially through putting myself through this crap!
You need to grow up and realise that cheating is wrong. It isn't something that can be easily forgiven and just brushed aside when the guilty party promises to give up the person they are fucking! Trust is gone and is vitually impossible to get back and acting as if it is a simple thing to get over is immature and pretty ridiculous. Waht incentive does he now have not to do it again when after five minutes of pouting she is declaring her undying love for him and telling him they are going to start anew.
I hope this never happens to you but, perhaps if it does you might be able to incorporate the feelings of betrayal and devastation into your writing and it will be all the better and more realistic for it.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
This just doesn't make any sense! At all! It's like you don't know what you are writing about from one chapter to the next.
You say that he finished with Tanya before Bella walked out, then in his email to Bella he says he fished with Tanya that day which is three weeks after she walked out. Absolute gobbledegook I'm afraid.
Why would Bella want him anyway? He fucked around on her with a skank it seems the whole time he was with her. He lied to her and told her he would stop seeing her, although why she gave him so many fucking chances is just ridiculous, and he carried on fucking the disgusting bitch.
He is a such total drama queen, mind you so is she, which tells us all we need to know about you the author, that he comes across as quite gay.
What kind of self loathing, self esteem lacking, spineless idiot would take a selfish, egomaniac, skankloving, scumbag like this back?
A total Forest Gump that's what. Get aback on the special bus Bella, your meds are waiting.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
This is nonsense! What self respecting woman would stay with a guy who is blatantly cheating on her the way Bella has with this twat? And for him to say he loves her 50 billion times in five minutes all the while saying he doesn't know how to stop fucking his bit on the side is just a joke.
This bella deserves everything that has happened to her with this clown because she has allowed it. Fact!
If she takes him back then she is a retarded fool!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
Very good writing and great story! I just think Bella took him back way to easily.
cassie1550 chapter 22 . 4/6/2013
Wow I can't believe someone wrote a nasty review...it's so hard to put yourself out there to write and let people read your work and for someone to say something nasty it's like when you have a baby and someone bends down and say wow, what an ugly kid! but, chin up, I hope you carry on, and for what it's worth, I've loved your story.
argh chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Can I just say how stupid Bella is? Seriously? Being with someone that is having an affair with another girl? That's stupidity. And Edward's an ass.
'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me'
kellygirl77 chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
i caught a booboo in this story. in this chap it says T and B have met and talked,but later in the story when B encounters her while applying for a Job,T doesn't know her
Thebestnana chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
As much as I love Edward, he needed that! great story!
RoseyPattinsonCullen chapter 34 . 5/24/2012
OH NO
RoseyPattinsonCullen chapter 29 . 5/24/2012
awe so cute
RoseyPattinsonCullen chapter 28 . 5/24/2012
EM is too funny, made Rosie for get what she was talking about lmao