Reviews for Appetite
fujoshi chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Perfect! please right more on this pairing
toshironeji chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I love it write more!
Anniesik chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
So this is the second and last fanfic of this pairing so I'm going to write something myself, because it was awesome and I want more. :D Thank you very much for the awesome fanfic!
euphoria92 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
So I did a search for shuusei and tsukumo and only 2 fics popped up T_T

Or should I say, thank goodness there are atleast two fics! (no such luck for hotsuma x kuroto T_T )

And I am so fricking happy that its not just me who saw a potential in this pairing. And seriously, how could anybody not fter watching ep 24? People are blinded by hotsuma x shuusei . (Don't get me wrong, I like hotsuma x shuusei too, but I have always been more attracted to crack pairings xP)

All I can say a thank you for writing this. It is pretty short but I love it all the same and this just shows that you are incredible.

*noms the fic* xD

But I'm hungry for more and you have some delicious VN fics written so I'm off, ja ne D
Rain and Storm chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
WIIIIIII I LOVE SHUSEIXTSUKUMO together i mean i love the hotsumaxshusei but this was so cute and I'm not the only one thinking that those two should be together awwwww this was so cute i loved it please write more about this couple im so sad cause everyone writes about hotsuma and shusei but there's like two fics of shusei and tsukumo :[

wow you made my day this was so cute!

Yueaifeng chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Ahaha~ So adorably cute, I really lived this. ; w;
Sasofy chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
God, I loved this! I love crack pairings, but I had never thought of Tsukumo and Shusei together! They make a very good couple though... Well, good job!
Yaoi flame chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Yup, I must agree that Uraboku is a kind of a crap anime/manga...If it weren't for Hotsuma and Shusei, I would've dropped it.

On the other hand, I'm glad that I finally found Tsukumo/Shusei fic! Because as much as I can see that something is going on between Hotsuma and Shusei, I can see that Tsukumo has a thing for Shusei, too. Who's crazy to wait for Hotsuma to decide what he feels for that crybaby Yuki? Not Shusei, hopefully! XD

Anyhow, the fic was funny and I liked it! Thanks!
Mlzu chapter 1 . 12/31/2010

There should be more fanfics of this two!
Yuzuki-chan6277 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Yay! This just made my week! I despise how hard it is to find a story for these two, especially after ep. 24! *fumes* I appreciate not adding any Hotsuma/Shusei hints, also. I'm not much of a canon fan (except Luka/Yuki, of course) and it just kind of gives off the air of doomed, unrequited love, yknow? And I love Tsukumo too much to subject him to that XD

Anyway, thanks for this. I'm OFF on my epic endeavor for more Tsukumo/Shusei.
Cass chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Oh sweetie! It was awesome! It is so true and was right there! Let the shipping begin! I am starting to think that the whole thing is one big group marriage anyway and that makes me happy! So if you write another one let me know so I can read it! Love you! And did I mention that the fic is AWESOME!
angel.from.the.dark.side chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I totally agree with you! My brain got fried when Tsukumo told Shusei to pay more attention to him.

I really like how you wrote Tsukumo. Great Story!
Altair718 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
For the record, HotsumaXShusei was the only thing keeping me from dropping uraboku. It was just so...meh.

But I'm off topic. This was a really sweet story, with a pinch of smexiness. wait, did I say a pinch? :p and Hotsuma is Hotsuma. Now I'm gonna be hunting for Tsukomo/Shusei fics...
Air Drifter chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I am so incredibly glad that someone wrote for this pairing-watching the series, I could definitely say these two were my favorite characters, but like you said, I thought the pairing was way too crackish until ep24, haha. But, enough about the series; your wording was wonderfully eloquent and definitely effective. And though I have a hard time imagining Shusei ever being nervous, I can understand it a little better with the small backstory you gave about never being kissed-very cute, by the way. Also, enjoyed the parenthetical sidenotes and that ending line from Tsukumo-very nice!

Well done-thanks for the good read!
azab chapter 1 . 10/14/2010