Reviews for Inertia
RMS10 chapter 9 . 1/13
This was a fun story and an interesting spirit world journey. I'd have enjoyed an exploration of whatever it was that pulled Aang away.
maddiegrace4 chapter 9 . 6/12/2020
I know you wrote this 10 years ago but WOW please write more avatar fics! you capture each character absolutely perfectly, are able to add drama, suspense, humor, and carry on the natural arcs and growth of each person. Reading this felt exactly like watching an episode it is shocking you weren't one of the actual writers. If you wrote more avatar my life would truly be complete this story is literally becoming cannon for me so thank you!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/12/2019
Short but extremely satisfying read, you're a great writer and I love your ATLA stuff!
RainyRain123 chapter 9 . 12/15/2018
y-you drove me craazzyyyyyyyyy ugh i wasnt ready for this my heart is still running wild you know, i thought this is going to be a heart-breaking ending one, how could you TqT
but, but! this fanfic is soooo beautifully writen and i wouldnt want it end any other way! its just perfect and breath-taking. i mean, when they didnt even remember themself in that bamboo forest? what an unbelievably good plot is that! i love how you made them fall in love all over again, it feels so right. and what came after that didnt bother me, in fact i was frustrated wondering how this thing would go. and it ended so beautiful i cant even! TqT
so thank you. thank you for writing this. i love it. you really made my night (?wink*
last, will you be kind enough to make another kataang? i really love your writing! really! its so good, so natural, so wonderful :3 and i think you should know that :3
JadeMWong chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
As you can see, I'm exploring your other ATLA fanfictions, and I think I'm going to enjoy this one too. You write wonderfully, and you have a talent here :)
Supergoddad chapter 9 . 5/4/2015
Awesome story! It's was worth the time reading it.
JustLucky05 chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
Very Nice! I really enjoyed your story! You did a great job!
NoAlias chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
I know this is an old story, I came across it while looking for some good Kataang stuff. I really enjoyed it, I liked that it had a plot to it but it wasn't like a crazy ridiculously long epic. I also loved how you handled the Toph/Sokka dynamic, I think you did a great job of writing Toph.

Thanks for a great read! :)
Loverofart chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
This was a realy great 're really talented.
Loverofart chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
This was a realy great 're really good.
Loverofart chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
Well that was... was really great,though.
Elora Grace chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
What a joy to read! Your characterization was spot-on! Job well-done!
MarcellaDuchamp chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
Cute, and I really liked the integration of the Spirit World and a place where you lose your memories - that's really interesting a unique "first time" story. But I do think the characters were a little OOC... oh well!
Digidestined of Trust chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
I think it's about time you wrote more! Keep it up!
not important chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
i'm in LOVE with the way you write avatar. it's just so on character, and funny, and Right.

So, so right.

You're my all time favourite writer for this fandom. Just thought you should know.