Reviews for Inertia
2178577 chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
kalicious chapter 9 . 1/25/2011
I love this! Great job.
kalicious chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
Ah, Maiko. One of my favorite Avatar ships. Awesome chapter, BTW.
kalicious chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
I have to admit, this story is making me lean more towards Tokka now. Don't know if that was your intention, but that's what I'm getting!
kalicious chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
Awesome job!
kalicious chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
This is really great! It's so annoyingly difficult to find good Kataang fics these days.
kalicious chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Poor Sokka! Great job.
Kristine93 chapter 9 . 12/11/2010
End? Yea, I am a bit surprised. xD I love your writing, as you know, you could squeeze a little bit more though... It's your story anyway and I'm all thumbs up for it. I felt a little bit sad for Toph, but it couldn't have happened any other way possible. :) Keep writing your wonderful stories!
Kristine93 chapter 8 . 12/11/2010
Sorry for the late review! Damn, I hate not having time to read. It was a very busy week and an even busier one follows. *sigh* I'll go read the next chapter. This one was awesome, as always. XD Loved Aang and Katara's reactions. XD And Zuko's blunt comment hahah
chattymonkey5859 chapter 9 . 12/6/2010
Daw, that was cute!
ViolentRain chapter 9 . 12/6/2010
This story was amazing!
Kuesel72 chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
That was a well done wrap up and resolution (maybe a touch rushed, but I think that's more me being greedy), but I think I might cry now that I saw those two little words at the end! I loved this story and always looked forward to new chapters - Thank you for such a great story!

Hopefully we'll see more ATLA stories from you in the near future!
Slytherclaw12 chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
WHAT! The end? Didn't see that coming...I thought there would be more :( But I liked it, now that think again. It seems right.

(I still wouldn't mind a sequel.)
Private LL Church chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
Well, it was a great ending...I just kind of wish there was...more to it I guess. I honestly thought there were still at least two or three chapters to go, but this was still a great ending regardless.
BundleofContradictions chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
I loved the rest of the story, but this ending felt a little flat. I know that we don't get the luxury of tying all loose ends in real-life adventures, but in stories, the audience should be left with a satisfying conclusion, and I still have so many questions:

1. What will become of Sokka and Suki's relationship?

2. Who or what was the spirit that tried to enslave Aang's body? How did Aang get rid of it (the last chapter implied that Aang had a hard time reinstating himself in his body), and where did it go?

3. The spirit world incident in the Forest of Forgetfulness (tm) may have been resolved emotionally, but it still leaves us with "Huh? Physically, how did that work"? (Although you could just claim that one as a pure spirit-world mystery! ;D)

Love the marriage proposal and your writing style in general! Thanks for the story!
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »