Reviews for Inertia
Penelope Applegate chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
Hahahahaha.

I loved it. Everything, all of it, the whole story. Wicked epic. DEFINITE fave!
Penelope Applegate chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Gahhhh. WOW. This... this is awesome.
kataangian chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
I liked your ending. you should make a sequal story that takes place after their married, their wedding, discorvering katara is pregnant or anything really.
Kimjuni2 chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
ahh i love it, great job!

Are you making a sequel?
Summer Sweetheart chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
NICE. I think you should have one more chapter to show what Aang and Katara are about to do! (I'll admit it, I'm obsessed with Kataang smut). Although I'd like to see more, that was a great ending to a great fic!

-Summer
chakragoddess chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
You totally captured classic Toph when she was talking with Sokka outside of the teashop. Love the "if you feed awkward, that's your problem" line. And the dialogue between Aang and Katara was just how I imagined it would be. More Kataang, definitely. And the second time, please.
Katsumara chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
Aw. The end? I guess it had to end at some point. I can definitely say I enjoyed the heck out of it! It sucks I had to read and review the last chapter here in a hotel while my floors at the house get redone.. hopefully I'll be outta here in a couple days though!

Either way.. keep up the fine writing! :)
Summer Sweetheart chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
Excellent chapter. I can't wait to see what Katara needa to talk to Aang about. I mean, I think I know WHAT they're gonna talk about, but I just wanna see how it goes. Anyway, can't wait!

-Summer
Private LL Church chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
Great chapter again. I am looking forward to Aang and Katara's talk. That spirit can't be done with though can it? I think it is still in Aang somewhere...and it might attack Katara.
BundleofContradictions chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
Ooh, to be a fly on the wall in the room where Katara and Aang are talking...oh, wait, I just have to wait 'till next chapter! As for this chapter:

1. Love the dialog! Zuko's lines were especially funny. And Aang's line to Sokka after he came back and Sokka's response-classic! D

2. I'm surprised Zuko figured out what happened in the forest of forgetfulness so quickly. I'm still wondering how much spirit-world-sex counts. Based on Aang and Katara's reactions, it counts for a whole lot...:)

evil!Spirit is not gone and there is still a mystery to be solved! I really want Iroh to be the one to figure that out! *Please?* I know I'm just a lowly reviewer, but Iroh needs to showcase his awesomeness and knowledge of Spirit things more!

Great chapter!
Kaleokiekie chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
Yay Aang's finally free! Can't wait to see what happens now between them... And their "talk". Loved Zuko and Mai's ending to the chapter... Looking forward to the next.
Katsumara chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
Haha. First off, loved the ending there with Mai and Zuko. Secondly, hooray for Aang finally being free. And thirdly.. really looking forward in seeing how Aang and Katara deal with this situation.
kataang4ever14 chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
Loved it! I'm interested to read about what's gonna happen next, especially about the ahem "talk". Keep on writing! ;)
Kimjuni2 chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
Ahh i love it, awesome job
chakragoddess chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
Still lovin' it. Can't wait to see what they are going to say to each other...
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »