Reviews for Inertia
dcp1992 chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
Great story, I love it, though them having sex when they don't know anything and will probably forget is kinda strange. Though if they do remember they'll probably be sad because it was probably too fast and not really a good place for a first time. Update soon!
kataang4ever14 chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
nice, very nice. can't wait for more!
Kuesel72 chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
I cannot say enough times how much I love this story. Another superb chapter. Seems that a turning point is coming quickly, and I can't wait to find out what happens!
Kristine93 chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
Wow, they... they did it. They didn't remember who they are but they felt attracted to each other so much.. I find that quite romantic, I admit. XD Sorry that it takes me some time to review, but I did promise I will review every chapter of this, so I will, even if sometimes I delay it due to school and stuff. :)You're an awesome author, keep it up!
Kristine93 chapter 6 . 11/18/2010
Yess, I found time for me and for reading! :) Aah, so Toph and Sokka didn't kiss? Well, that was quite reasonable actually. It just makes me wonder if they'll be together in the end at all, considering the Suki factor. XD And Aang woke up? Hm, I'm sniffing some un-good things here. Maybe he's just still dreaming? I don't know... Great chapter though! Moving on to the next one. :)
Anaroriel chapter 7 . 11/17/2010
Fascinating chapter. I really enjoyed reading it. One part of me is torn about the sex scene: on one hand I'm grateful that you didn't make it into a big thing (losing your virginity isn't that all-important as they say) on the other hand, the fact that they both had sex with a "stranger" instead of well, their respective loved one kind of rubbed me the wrong way. It's like they're cheating on each other, with each other, but not aware of it at the same time. *is confused*

So overall, very interesting, and I'm curious as to why someone decided to take over Aang's body. Update soon!
Private LL Church chapter 7 . 11/17/2010
Well, I am glad to see that you updated so quickly and I also really enjoyed this chapter to. Aang and Katara's situation is really weird now to...also the fact that that was their first time...kind of sucks for them.
chakragoddess chapter 7 . 11/17/2010
Still lovin' it. MORE!
BundleofContradictions chapter 7 . 11/16/2010
That was strange...Katara an Aang meet in the forest of forgetfulness, and not remembering the other, or themselves, they quickley fall in love again, an even express that love in a most decidely physical way...one part swooning, sweet innocent romance, one part creepy (what if they had met up with other people? How can they have sex in a spiritual realm that doesn't even require physical bodies?) And one part *major awkwardness* when they meet up with Zuko again! XD *evil grin*

Toph and Sokka's conversation was spot on, in character and hysterical!

The current...occupant...of Aang's body intrigues me...

Thanks for the quick update! :)
Summer Sweetheart chapter 7 . 11/16/2010
Hm. Wonder what's going on with the "other Aang" and stuff. And with the sex, not as detailed as my dirty, corrupt mind likes, but not bad either! XD Please get the next chapter up soon! Wanna see what happens after they leave the forest
Katsumara chapter 7 . 11/16/2010
Well.. wow. o.o This is really surprising. What a way for their virginity to go bye bye. I mean.. in the spirit world? I wonder what they'll say when they do finally remember just who they are. I expect some tears, because as much as Aang and Katara loved one another, I doubt they wanted to lose their all important virginity in a forest within the spirit world. That is unless it doesn't actually count with them being in the spirit world? I can't remember how all that works. .

Anyway, keep up the good work.
BundleofContradictions chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
And Aang wakes up an wanders into the forest of forgetfulness...

:) this was a great chapter, and moved the plots along nicely. Some points:

A. I loved Zuko's line "somebody once told me I was the best at finding the Avatar." Lines that echo canon are great!

B. Toph and Sokka: Toph doesn't go for that soap opera BS, does she? I'm glad. As much as I like Tokka, it wouldn't feel right for Sokka to start a relationship with Toph right after asking Suki to marry him, rejected or no. It's more complicated this way, but that's what keeps readers reading! (And you wrote that scene very well!)

C. Zuko's vine plan...Boy's finally starting to learn how to think ahead and form a plan! Goo for him! (And what a great plan it is!-_~)

I'm looking forwar to the next chapter!
oz chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
wow such a great story! definetly not what i was expecting.. its way better hurry up with the other chapter :)

and about aang waking up.. i have a bad feeling that its actually another dream. i mean muscle pain and being unguarded and all... i think the spirit was thinking too far ahead :S
Private LL Church chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
Great Chapter again. I am glad to see that Aang finally woke up.
chakragoddess chapter 6 . 11/14/2010