Reviews for Inertia
SPYforYOU chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
This is an M story that really has my attention. Love it, and you are doing great job. Love the plot and where it's going. Can't wait for the next chapter!
BundleofContradictions chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
Good story, please update if you will. Some points:

, shipping,: you are writing Sokka *very* well here. Anybody would be frusterated and angry after such a blatant rejection, and Sokka's barely holding in his emotions in a very Sokka-like way (I could be more descritive, I know). Toph is also acting like herself. It was obvious that Toph had a bit of a crush on Sokka in the show, but what kind of 16-year-old guy would recognize and return the feelings of a 12-year-old girl? (Wait, don't answer that...) Especially when he had a teen girl his own age interested in him already? Their interactions are believable here, and dare I say enjoyable (if a bit angsty) to read. Toph is quite blunt, isn't she? :P

2. Aang and Katara-you played that fight out perfectly. It almost makes someone want to scream at Katara: "Are you his gardian or his girlfriend? Figure it out already!" I like Kataang, but I can see hiccups like this coming up just based on the foundation of their relationship, and the very fact that she is older than him. Many cultures still think 16 is old enough to marry. Heck, I think it's a legal marrying age in most States of the U.S.! Katara, girl, you don't have to be so overprotective no more!

3. Spirit World Shenanigans-very interesting. We didn't get nearly enough Spirit World action in the show, and when we did, it was usually positive (Aang consulting with his past lives, etc). But characters like Ko and Kuruk's story stand to remind us that there is a dark and chaotic side to that world. I hope that you can show us just how dangerous the Spirit World can be.

Thanks for the story so far! When can we expect the next chapter? :P
Anaroriel chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Wow, this is a really fantastic story. I hope you update soon, because I would love to know where you take this. I love the spiritual kidnapping of Aang (Very creepy character, btw, great job), and I love your characterization of everyone, especially Aang and Katara.

I actually think this is a more realistic rendition of what would happen to them later in their relationship. Usually stories have Katara as the initiator of their sexual relationship, but I really think you hit this a lot better with Aang wanting it and Katara thinking he's too young. So nice job. Overall, the characterization of everyone is right on the nail and the descriptions and internal thoughts are perfect. Great job, and I hope you update soon!
Kaleokiekie chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
I have to say... I'm a huge fan of kataang but I'm really enjoying Sokka and Toph in this story. You capture their personalities so well. I can't wait to see what's going to happen with Aang and Katara, keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next chapter :)
CalleighB chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
Wow, good chapter. Why is this person doing this to him? Why does Katara think Aang isn't ready for a physical relationship? I like Toph and Sokka together here - I hope it works out for them. Update soon!
Kristine93 chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
Wow! Awesome! I'm so happy you updated! I love the speed in which this is developing! Keep it up, this is AMAZING!
Kimjuni2 chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
nice, i luv it, great job!
Private LL Church chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
Good chapter again. I can't wait for the others to get in the spirit world. Update Soon!
Katsumara chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
Talk about real torture for Aang. I really feel for him in this story.

I feel for Sokka too. He loves Suki, Toph may be in love with Sokka.. and he didn't know a thing. I hope things can work out between them all somehow.
chakragoddess chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
A great chapter I must say! Loving this story. Keep it up and post more soon!
Kimjuni2 chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
ncie, i luv it, greta jpb!
CalleighB chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Neat idea. Why does that spirit want to distract the Avatar? What's she up to? Looking forwards to answers.
Kristine93 chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
OMG! THIS IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! *hyperventilates*
Kristine93 chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
O_O This was really really good! I loved it so much! the fight was so real, it kept me on the edge of the chair! XD Wow, you're amazing!
Katsumara chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
That ghostly, spirity thing better enjoy it while it can, because Iroh and the Gaang is coming! ...hopefully. .
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »