Reviews for Inertia
Private LL Church chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Good Chapter. I like the idea of the others going into the spirit world. It sounds interesting.
Bellum chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
:o This is exciting!
Katsumara chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
Great chapter. I really am right with Aang here. What's up with Katara and being so darned melodramatic, trying to tell him what he wants? He saved the world for pete sakes, and he's older now. Wiser. I'd think he knows what he wants moreso than her.

The ending has me worried. I guess this is where the 'supernatural' bit comes from. Hopefully he's not about to 'cheat' on Katara in the Spirit World? . That speech she gave him sounded a lot like uh.. a woman trying to 'grant the man his dreams' sort of thing.
Aang'Lover chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
you're a great writer,really you should continue soon, and i hope aang do some nasty things with this strange womam
Private LL Church chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
Great chapter again. I am with Aang on the fight. Katara is just being silly. The end was...strange though...
CyclonePsycho chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
Oh jeez. I hope Aang isn't doing anything stupid. :P

So. I read the reviews before reading the story, and I found a bunch of people commenting on your dialogue, so I paid extra speshul attention to it. And wow, you are *good*. Especially the argument between Aang and Katara: you made the argument not stupid and not obviously opinionated to one side! What a feat! Go forth and publish tips 'cause we knows I and lots of people around here need them. Dialogue is a difficult art, but you've nailed it like a screwdriver!

But... The pacing felt a little odd near the end of Chapter 2. Right when Aang attends the woman, it starts feeling somewhat rushed until the end. Maybe it was the tone you were trying to convey, but it did feel out of place. But, that's just me being all nitpickity 'n stuff.

Still, great, epic, incredible, awesome story so far. Can't wait til the next chapter! *biggrin*
Kristine93 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Awww, another fic! OMG! I'm sooo excited! I hope you update soon! I love how everybody are in-char and the dialog betwwn toph and sokka was really interesting. :) This is going to bed spicy. XD
CalleighB chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Great dialogue, fun story line and tension - the big three! I love Sokka and Toph's unreasonably reasonable conversation complete with love triangle tension and then there's Sokka giving Aang the green light to take things to the next level with Katara when she doesn't think he's ready. Believe me, if he's 16, he's ready! Looking forward to part 2!
Private LL Church chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Well, I am glad to see you are writing another fic. I loved this first part. I can't wait for the rest!
Kuesel72 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This story has amazing potential. Characterization and dialog are very tight. I look forward to future chapters!
Rast chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Dialogue. Yeah. I think that's probably what I love best about this-how you nail the dialogue so well that I can hear each of them in my head. Also, how your style seems to put emphasis on characterization through dialogue and you make it look *easy* and I'm so envious, because that's hard for me. I'm thinking seriously about reading the non-ATLA stuff you have just for the express purpose of learning from your style how to get the dialogue down that well, and how to not lose track of characters when there's a bunch of them together talking all at once kind of thing.

This story looks like it is going to be all kinds of awesomesauce :D I'm especially excited about the little Kataang hints in there and the fact that it's rated 'M' But I will be happy whatever direction you chose.

And I really hope that your muse and real life cooperate so that you are able to update quickly :)
Katsumara chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Nice start here, Silver. I hope Sokka and Suki can work things out. Too many stories I've seen where they get split up for some reason, so.. here's hoping!

Nice stuff with Katara and Aang as well. Keep up the great work!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7