Reviews for In the End
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 2/11
ok, let me tell you, YES, you pulled off something decent.

high, stoned, falling, snappish, getting a fix ... Sam had a LOT going on in that episode, and most of the time I wonder who all caught it. Thanks for this fic.
Naimeria chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I don't feel like there's enough awareness about Sam's determination to do the right thing that it completely and utterly clouds his judgment. I feel like you captured his turmoil and very mindset in this. I loved every word.

MsArtemis chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Very well done :) Lovedd it. I'd ask you to do more but...ya know haha. The irony? When I started reading 'until the end' by breaking Benjamin started playing on my I-pod. Niccccce.
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Holy Fudge. This was AMAZING. I mean, I'm blinking here in awe... God... I barely remember this ep until you mentioned Sam lapping the inside of the flask. Isn't this the ep where Dean prays? My fudge... this was heartbreaking. All through S4 I really really didn't like Sam - hate's too strong of a word, it's definitely dislike, though - and I think it's because I'm so attuned to Dean and see the world from his worldview that I just don't *get* Sam. But you completely showed me the other side of the coin... how Sam must feel... why Sam does what he does. The only thing that kills me is how he's so willing to have Dean hate him. OH, SAM! If only you knew... Dean doesn't hate you. The guy couldn't hate you if he tried... Dean's just taking out all of his own anger and fear, but it's never hate. And this... this made me *feel* for Sam, and that's saying a FUDGING TON because I don't get Sam at all and don't even really like him all that much. This made me want to hug Sam and then skip off to hold Dean. And cry for the tragedy that's both of them crashing and burning here...

Amazing job as always.

PS - I'm in LOVE with your Fusion 'verse... as in I take it out to stroke and pet it and otherwise cuddle it... I'm just trying to find the time to review but I've read them all several times...