Reviews for The Best Thing That's Ever Been Mine
Guest chapter 7 . 9/2/2015
I really love this story! I wish it had more than seven chapters!
aussieKayz chapter 7 . 2/18/2015
Great story. I hope that everything with Lezie's pregnancy goes ok. I hope you'll be able to add more chapters
stepner chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
add more! it's soooooo good! like one of the best ones I have read in a while.
sjwht chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
I love this story. Can you please update this story soon!
Alanah963 chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
This story is... Amazing :D I love love love love love it :D please please please update soon :D Ps: title is from the Taylor Swift song 'Mine' :D awesome

Alanah

Xoxo
missoutontheprize chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
Is this ever going to be finished? I am desperate to find out what happens! I hope to see them get their happy ending.
MerDer4ver chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
I hope Lexie and Baby are okay. can't wait for more.
justawritier chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
awww! That was so sad. I hope both Lex and the baby will be okay!
luckyducky09 chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
Wow, I certainly didn't see that coming!
AiLing chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
Placenta praevia means the placenta is implanted very low in the uterus and can sometimes cover the cervix as well. It usually presents with vaginal bleeding, sometimes heavy. But abdominal pain does not occur in many of them it's more of bleeding.

The placenta covering the cervix makes normal vaginal delivery impossible. So an elective caesarian section is usually done at 38 weeks. And meanwhile, in some severe cases ( there are different degrees of severity), the mother might have to be hospitalized or be on bed rest for the rest of the duration of the pregnancy.

This is just the knowledge I've gathered so far during my Obstetrics posting 1 year ago- I have to go back and revise, as they might ask Obs questions too my current Gynae posting!
dreaming-of-jace chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
OMG, okay major twist there, i did not see that one coming! Update sooon!
Luby4eva chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
OMG I was not expecting that to happen!

I hope they are both OK

please write more
McAliceKatePotterGHShield chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! CANT WAIT FOR MORE! HOPE EVERYTHING GOES OK! PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ RITE MORE SOOOOON! CANT WAIT FOR MORE! AMAZING!
krista27 chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
i really love this chapter i really hope that lexie is okay and i really hope she doesn't lose the baby and that lexie doesn't died
underc0vergirl chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
aweeee no i hope everything turns out okay.

this was really good though.

cant wait for the next update! ]