Reviews for serena potter and the sorcerers stone
wait you said Darien was 12, but he's in 1st year
LabyrinthChild05 chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
This work is really awesome. Please don't stop writing the book. I'm officially hooked on it. Forever your new fan.
Laura Paules aka LabyrinthChild05
Guest chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
ohh please continue! Serena x Stimulus! soo freakin cute X3
angelvan105 chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
YAY! New chapter have finally come! I miss you! You did really great! so good job!
angelvan105 chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
yay new chapter have come! how awesome is that! keep it up!
angelvan105 chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
what a great day for serena potter day at school! I can wait for her classes! I bet she do such a great well done! she very special girl! will keep it up! i can wait for next chapter to come!
angelvan105 chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
yay new chapter is here! way to go it was awesome and great!
Ice-cream-and-cake-cake chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Another Sailor Moon fan i see. hi5!
angelvan105 chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
what another great and amazing new chapter it was! wow it seem that Serenra met Weasley how nice! ) I look forward when Serenra going to hogwart! hmm i wonder which sorting house for Darien i wonder? will keep it up! i can wait for next chapter to come! your doing so wonderfully well! )
angelvan105 chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
yay new chapter have come! also great surprised there too! who knew Serena Potter have friend name Darien coming to Hogwrat with her! how exciting is getting! it was really nice and great new chapter it was! awesome well done! keep it up! i can wait for next chapter come for sure! you are truly amazing! glad this story still ON! it truly ones of my favorites ones by you!
angelvan105 chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
ya Senerna finally have come of her letter! i can wait of her shopping and to her school! i bet she do so well at her school by her specialness in her! keep it up! i can wait for next chapter come! great job!
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
Honey, you need to use the enter key when someone talks.

From what I could read, your story seems to be more or less the same as the actual book. The parts that are different are making Serena into a Mary-Sue.
Not Interested In Your Lies chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
USE THE FUCKING ENTER KEY!

From what I read, your story is nothing but a ripoff of the actual books.

And your character is a Mary Sue.

Welcome to my community.
karabell-karaboo723 chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Um, please use an enter key.
angelvan105 chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
aww what a very exciting, sad and sweet new chapter! this character Serena potter seem to be quite a sweet and special girl she is! even it was nice that she have a friend at least when she still living with her aunt, uncle and cousin at home.. bravo! keep it up! i can wait for next chapter come! good job! You Are Creative and Bright! way to go! )