Reviews for Blue Hair, Glitter and Ninjas, Oh My!
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 1 . 1/5
LOVE IT! Especially since I think Breaker and Clutch might have earned more extra duty than just that one night!
BrieFan chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
OMG OMG! I wish their was pics of them! So adorable! KamKam all YUMMY! I just put this on my FAVORITE FIC LIST!
Bateman chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Awe Some funny storie! MayB Kama Kura isnt a complete jerk off after all. Or he was & got over it. Any way loved Clutch & Breaker get PWNED in the end. I like Main Frame better b-c he got Zarana but Breaker is ok 2.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I absolutely love this story and the use of the two apprentices. I've always seen Billy and Kamakura as carrying on the tradition of being 'brothers' from their senseis. The way the guys tried to pull the prank, only to have it flipped back on them, was hilarious. It also goes to show you that there ARE some things that Beach Head and Flint will work together on.

I had to laugh as well at the fact that Billy just wanted a simple cheeseburger and fries.
Asterisk78 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Okay, so I'm a bit behind on this one, but...who doesn't love reviews? Even if they are a little late XD

Anyway, I really enjoyed this story. I admit, both the Blue Corsair and Space Man seem like the sort of, uh, cheesy characters that pop up from time to time in comics- er, graphic novels. Anyway, I also liked how you subverted the "ninja apprentices are dopes" trope.

Oh, and I appreciated your creativity with the costumes. Glitter and hair dye just make everything better.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Don't.

Fuck.

With.

Ninja.

Doesn't end well. Ever.

This was brilliant. And I'm not just saying that because Kamakura was mostly naked, which is however a great perk. Also, Billy and the inherent coolness that is Billy. (geeky fangirl squeal). Yeah.

I don't care if this never happened in the comics. It SHOULD have.
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
You . . . are cruel. And hilarious. I admit that when I read the setup, I almost didn't want to continue; I love the ninja apprentices and hated the thought of them being humiliated. I should have known better. *headshake* I bow to the mistress-for fooling me, and for giving me the image of Kamakura in a Speedo and body paint.

Because I know where my priorities lie.
Linuxgirl chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Ooooooh, that must have smarted. Bulls eye for the ninja disciples!

Well, Clutch and Co. really should have known better than to prank anyone with ties to anything ninja.

Very nice story, love it. You characterised Billy and Kamakura very well, especially Billy getting sneaky. Looks like his Sensei has rubbed off on him (oh well, I suppose Storm hoped for something like that and tried to teach him).

Hoping to see more from you.
TinySprite chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
*can't properly review due to laughter* Awesome fic! Love how the prank backfires!
general zargon chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This. Is. Awesome! Poor Breaker and Clutch, they should know better than to try and trick ninja apprentices. *snickers* I'm glad that Billy and Kamakura got their special dinner, they deserved it. Though, now I'm wondering what happened to Billy when he tried to get the cheeseburger the last time...Anyway, thanks for including my requests in this fic, it turned out great! Please keep up the excellent work! _
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
hahahah cute!

hurry update!
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Excellant plot bunny killed. I loved the deviousness of the plot, and the technical details of the points assigned to different levels of difficulty in people. I read it, waiting for the funny to happen, and when it happened it was a totally different funny that was cooler than what I expected! Awesome, thanks for posting it!