Reviews for My Delorean's broken, can I borrow your TARDIS?
the doctor was in the tardis with rose cptin mcikey martha and all other compains and they teleported in room were are we said jack and then a tv appeard and saw the titiale backto the future
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
great
FaithfulAizen chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
Great Scott this it this was a great story. I give you a bunch of thumbs up.
NYAN CAT RULES chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
DO YOU LIKE BANANAS?
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Guest chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
THIS SERIES IS SO AMAZING
Knight Writer 95 chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
LOL. Loved that Doc fainted when he saw the inside of the TARDIS. Twice. And you have good technobabble from the Doctor when he's discussing the Flux Capacitor. It's easy to understand but still sounds like Ten. Really well done, can't wait to read more.
Knight Writer 95 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This is a very interesting fic so far. I like the first chapter and am sufficiently intrigued to read more. The only complaints I have are a few misuse of commas, a bit repetitive and unnecessary use of the word 'the' in the first paragraph, and using separate sentences that could be combined in one paragraph. It's like you're trying to make it seem like the chapter is longer than it really is. That is not necessary. A rule of mine is to go for quality, not quantity because just because a story has a lot of words doesn't mean it's going to be good. But that aside this is brilliant so far. Keep up the good work.
Prins chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
Not bad. Not bad at all
Pelahnar chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
The Doctor and Doc, Marty and Martha...huh, never noticed that before. I think I noticed one time that you mixed up the Doctor and Doc, but it's certainly understandable - I was watching Back to the Future again last night and accidentally called Doc 'the Doctor' once.

Anyway, this was a really interesting story! It was fun to see the Doctor's reaction to the flux capacitor and his interactions with Doc. I wonder how Doc managed to make use of the Vortex when he didn't even know it existed...

On that note, I remember you had the Doctor mention at one point that time travel was possible but strictly regulated in the 51st century. Personally, I disagree. Yeah, there was a Time Agency and I doubt anyone else had time travel, but since the Time Agency employed a con-man and (if you watch Torchwood) a pathological liar who been to rehab for drinking, drugs, sex, _and_ murder. Not really the type of people I'd give time travel to if I were the one regulating it.

No matter. Great story!
Mord-Sith Rahl chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
Hahaha I loved it. :)
TheBleachDoctor chapter 11 . 10/11/2011
Ba dum tish.

This was wonderful! These two series mesh perfectly!
Nightgazer333 chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
Whoah, very cool!_

This is awesome!_

This is good._

Very great fanfic!_

I like this!_
Doctor McFly chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I was trying to avoid reading any Doctor Who/BttF crossovers, but your title caught my eye and I couldn't resist. This chapter is a little rushed, but it's a good set-up, and I'm curious how Martha and Marty will get along - being from such completely different times. I'll be sure to come back and read the other chapters.
unseenu chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
im looking forward to reading through this.

"I know what its like its like back to the future!

The film?

No the novelisation, yes the film!"-The Doctor
NightWatcher666 chapter 11 . 2/27/2011