Reviews for Written on a Cloud
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Ah that was just lovely, thank you. xx
AnnaLund chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
thank you for this one shot. it was beautiful, and so well written, as usual.

you spoil us.

Alice and Jasper come through, shining strong and full of life, and very true to canon,

lts29 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This was beautiful and it made me cry. Thank you. :)
cocoalvin chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Amazing. The imagery you both presented here was beyond beautiful. The themes may have held at times dark tones but the underlying hope was always present. Alices's visions were so believable. How nice it was to read a canon story for these two. It could so easily be their story and blend seamlessly with SM, the only giveaway would be the added maturity of the words. Well done.
star574 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Love the timing of the message to coincide with the words being spoken on the screen. Nicely done!
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I really enjoyed this.
Ms. Leading08 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
That was really beautiful. I love seeing the lesser-emphasized characters spotlighted - especially when it is made realistic and historically accurate.

I know someone bought this so you would need their approval, but it would be lovely if you continued this!
klel323 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Ok, so that was wonderful, but why is it complete? I think you need to do a chappy on how they found the Cullens, throwing Edward out of his room, and how Alice and Edward became so close. See, I can picture at least 3-5 more chapters... please!
ja6108 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
What a great idea to flesh out this backstory. You guys did a wonderful job.
develindiskies chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Lovely, lovely, lovely work. I adore how you brought it all to a close in the end, though somewhere in the middle i lost my hope of this couple ever really meeting. The opening line was to die for, I wish i could write that articulately. You did an adorable portrayal of Alice, and Jasper was as he should be: brooding, down, a little rough around the edges but friendly enough to keep you interested. :) Great job.
Samolly chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
That was so great!
polyphany chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Love it!
sora kinomoto chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
It was beautiful! I really loved it, and love the cinema scene that you added, it was really original! Thanks for sharing it with us!
shaqbarcalis chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
AWESOME! Bout time some one did a perfect alice meeting jasper story!
heygirl18 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010

I'd leave more of a review, but you've left me speechless.

~ Claire