Reviews for The First
I don't know if I like this or not... Its amazingly written but I guess the likeness to reality sort of through me off. I love how realistic it is by how long it took them to get it right with each other but at the same time that's what makes me not like it too much. We people are so stubborn and we don't tell our feelings to the people we should that it all ends up being this huge mess of heartbreak. I hate that about real life you know? It just sucks to go through that and a lot of the time there's not a happy ending for those involved so I'm happy that you gave this oneshot a happy-ish ending. Sooooo I loved it. :)
Pressing Point chapter 1 . 7/5
Amazing!
Kiki-Chwaan chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
That was one of the best one-shots I have ever read! It was so amazing, I really liked the plot great job!
Awkward Inc chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
That was... so fucked up : I kind of agree with ImmortalSephiroth's review.
Champion of Justice chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
great story.
jojo07 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Ah! It was sad in the beginning but it got cute! I loved it! I mean not cute...but...um...romantic? Hehe... I loved it!
Coffee Detective chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I believe this was THE FIRST m-rated fic I've ever read on this site. Damn, I love this story so much, and I remember crying after I read it the first time I read it. Even though you didn't do a full out lemon, I still loved it anyways since the depth of the writing and emotion was amazing. I hope to read more from you. You're like an idol, really.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I loved it it's my new fave naruhina story!
Hinanaru for eva chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Sssoooooo CUTE
Anime-Frekkkk chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
what a wonderful story
himekassy-chan chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
LOVE IT! SO BEAUTIFUL! I CRIED SO MUCH!

That Naruto how dare he! he hurt hinata so

much! but in the end they ended up together!

so BEAUTIFUL! its worth reading this AMAZING!

STORY! YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB! THIS STORY HAS BECOME

MY FAVORITE!
HinataRevolution123 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Interesting yet cunning great story
Topaz Princess chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
great story...reminded me slightly of me n a friend...the round about way of a proposal was very nice.

:) keep up the good work
Lich Kings True Demon chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Good story, though i did have to reread a couple a parts cause i got confused.

Good job.
Londish chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I really liked the story, but sometimes it's a bit confusing :D