Reviews for Right Girl
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I'm happy they ended up together. The sex scene was beautifully written. Loved the style. Didn't see the part about Aro and Bella. Great twist. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Cute story.
Wants2BeACullen chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Loved it!
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Great story...loved the different angle of B&E in it. ;o)
MoniMD chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
i find it incredible how criminals can be so dignified... look at Aro offended because edward didn't want bella to meet him. haha! that was rich!

but anyway, beautiful love story.
scrapmypieces chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I liked this! ;)
shaz308 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Interesting story. Look forward to reading more.
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
That was fantastic!
Snowpuppy17 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Aww.. I love Edward in this story. This is a really good one-shot. Have to say, i'm kind of suprised there is only 16 reviews so far.
Pieshell chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Awwww, I really enjoyed this! Very well-written, and I loved the intense connection between E/B. Great one-shot!
ManderBetis chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I loved, so much!

You were able to say so much without having to say too much!

Hope you won the contest,sadly I am way overdue to vote but I would have :)
Mothermeow5 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Awesome story.

I could see it all like a movie!
AJ04-Jtrs98 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Fascinating my dear...I loved the twist. Yipes and Aro being Bella's daddy, damn what was her mama thinking...lol. Crazy for sure.
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Why does it take me so long to get back to one of my favorite authors from when I was just a baby Twifanfic addict? Oh yeah ... You still gots the goods baby and I see you have been busy writing and I should have been keeping up with you.

I love the twist in this story ... I was scared it was a hump and run, but it turned out to be so much more - I love a strong woman.

~ Barb
ickaren chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Thank you, I really enjoyed your story.