Reviews for What Took You So Long?
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Dear Pen:

Yes, that's how it would have been. Good work. (Though I don't think you need that last sentence.)

Sincerely,
Qoheleth

P.S.: Glad you liked "Caught on Film", by the way.
pomegranate-stars chapter 40 . 10/11/2011
THIS. IS. SO. FRICKING. CUTE.
MsAliJo chapter 40 . 5/23/2011
I know you've heard this countless times, but I adore this fic soooooooooo much. I seriously never get tired of reading it. Please update! It'll be the best day of my life! As a graduation present? Pretty prety please? If your stuck on ideas I can gurantee theres a whole community of people full of suggestions! You're so talented, can't wait to read more! 3
Standard-Ang3l chapter 27 . 4/28/2011
Okay, so I've been reading this story straight for the past few hours off and on as I watch She's Having A Baby and talk to my roommate, but I love this. xD

Also, I'm from Texas, and I laughed at your AN about not hearing any drawls.

Another thing? In one of the earlier chapters, you mentioned something about Jessie and Buzz and watching sci-fi movies? They should watch Firefly because it's a space western. AND AWESOME.

I'm subscribing and favoriting this. Because I can. Thank you for relieving the infinite amount of stress that's been attacking me the past week.
LyllithWho chapter 40 . 4/12/2011
I adored this Fic! Like you've nooooo idea! Buzz and Jessie just drive my little ol' heart INSANE, and your Fic totally made it worse (in a GREAT way)! Each little moment had a giant wave of emotion, whether it good or bad or 'AWWW' worthy, and I like your casually perceptive writing style.

Anywho, GREAT FIC!

Lylli
Kris chapter 31 . 3/22/2011
Can I just say, I've devoured every single chapter of this wonderous fic, along with a number of other things you've posted, and I love them all, but out of all of them, I really wanted to review this chapter, for the simple fact that I had one of my friends reading chapters of this fic too, and the last time we watched TS3 we both admitted to thinking of this chapter when we got to it's coresponding scene. Sorry for the somewhat run-on sentence, but I just love this chapter so freaking much!
The Storyologist chapter 39 . 3/17/2011
I'm just going to go back and randomly review all your chapters that i have read and never reviewed while i'm waiting for you to update!

It's funny :) your interpretaion of Buzz and Jessie remind me soooooooo much of two people i know right now. Maybe that's why i find it so cute.
The Storyologist chapter 40 . 3/17/2011
You really need to update this story. I miss it :(
puppylynbeatty chapter 40 . 2/28/2011
Update! Update! Update! Update! PLEASE!

I love this story!

I miss reading this story, and I want to read more from you!

Oh please update soon, please! I'm begging!
Papery chapter 40 . 2/15/2011
CONTINUE! PLEASE, CONTINUE! I love this SO, SO much, and there just isn't enough Buzz and Jessie stuff out there!

You're a wonderful writer, and I'm definitely gonna check out your other stuff.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this story though! It's lovely (:
Thisisanawesomestory chapter 40 . 2/1/2011
Please updateeeee! We miss you! This story so rocks'
JackRabbit chapter 40 . 1/28/2011
What can I say? Are you a genius might be suitable. Or perhaps how in hell did you do it?

I have read a Lots of buzz/jessie fanfic, believe me, and you are the only author so far who

has managed to make the characters and situations believable.

One request: please can they Kiss? Notice the capital letter. That will give you some idea of what sort of kiss I mean.

I don't say this often (this is actually the first time I have bothered reveiwing) but: You Go

Girl!
dmwcool1 chapter 40 . 1/23/2011
Aww I like this. And you're ideal date sounds really sweet. I mean, really, what kind of girl demands for a 14 karat ring on the first date anyways ;-) Amazin' work dahling!
dmwcool1 chapter 39 . 1/23/2011
Ah yes, the kiss. This has been a complicated subject in the fanfic area of Toy Story but us fans aren't exactly sure where Jessie and Buzz's relationship stands, you know? (It's OK if you don't, I'm delerious by staying up so late). I love the fact the Buzz is asking for advice from Woody ha ha. Cute!
Your Loyal Reviewers chapter 40 . 1/16/2011
We miss you! Please update soon!