Reviews for Hear Me Now
ab89us chapter 24 . 11/14/2013
Sorry I didn't review every chapter, I just couldn't stop myself from reading chapter after chapter. I loved this!
ab89us chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
This is so sweet! I love it!
ab89us chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Dean is a bit demanding, but it works, so no complaints here. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
ab89us chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I love reading about teenage Dean and Cas! I really like this story so far and look forward to reading more!
JayJay's-Pie-Stand chapter 24 . 8/11/2013
jenhhsbb!/!;!.&)-!2!:$1 .!\''mdn&&!'&3jdkejchicjwndi

That was flipping BEAUTIOUS. Seriously, ERMAGEWD. I would have commented more, but that would have meant stopping reading even for a few seconds. And I just couldn't stop reading. So I promised myself that I would write one big long comment on the last chapter. I JUST WANNA GO CUDDLE MY PUPPY AND DIE OF CUTENESS. This story is so freaking well written and cute and fluffy and just GOODNESS GRACIOUS. You win ALL THE GOLD STARS. ALL OF THEM. Just, like my goodness, words cannot describe the freakin amazing being this story is. It's not even a story anymore, it's a being. That's right. Come at me. NOW SCUSE ME WHILST I FLY OVER TO AFOREMENTIONED SEQUEL THAT I ACTUALLY NEVET MENTIONED BUT I LIKE USING BIG WORDS SO IMMA JUST GO WITH IT AND FLY OVER TO THE SEQUEL.

Pretty sure that covers it. I think. /not sure/

BUT WHATEVS
Jayjay's-Pie-Stand
dreamerlc chapter 24 . 8/1/2013
This was nice :-)
Alissa chapter 24 . 7/28/2013
You're writing is amazing and I'm following you in hopes you choose to write again. You made me fall in love with the characters and the plot line and just the whole thing was wonderful I have no words to describe it. You should consider a future in writing or at least keep it up as a hobby. I know I'd pay if this was a real book and I'm sure others would too. I love this story and I hope you write more. Best of luck(:
Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Omg i also played laser tag twice we have so much in common!
YellowCar47 chapter 24 . 7/19/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
YellowCar47 chapter 22 . 7/19/2013
no. this is not ok. you can return to the fandom when you learn to be nice to the characters.

((aka, AMAZING))
YellowCar47 chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
O.O I HAVE NO WORDS! ASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM SOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!
YellowCar47 chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
OMG! SAM YOU BITCH! THEY WERE SO CLOSE!1
Angelsofthe1950s chapter 24 . 7/3/2013
I loved this! What I liked most is how Dean and Cas didn't start kissing and such till the middle of the story, lots of stories has them dating in the beginning and breaking up, but yours was them getting together in the first place! It was so great! :))
Knowledge is a powerful tool chapter 24 . 6/6/2013
Aww, this was cute - and interesting, with suspense and intrigue as well.
Really liked it. :D
RangerSargey chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Stealing my threat! I'm usually the one threatening to stab people with sporks. Nice story, liking it so far.