Reviews for Fledged
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 1/2
I love how you showed Tsuna's thought processes and how competent he is, without losing what makes him Tsuna.
LadyCapuccino chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
omg this was great
I cant believe Tsuna doubted Gokudera's place as his right hand man! but I also cant believe he never doubted in the manga - a little critical thinking is always good!
Loved the way you portraied Gokudera leadership and Tsuna's acceptance of his right hand man!
very well written!
BookWyrm90 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
"Reborn's lessons didn't always make normal human sense." Had to stop reading for a couple of minutes there so I could try to smother the giggling that was about to wake the rest of my family up.
Selene Dreamwalker chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Well now, here's something I see entirely too little of. Tsuna being his badass Decimo self, and Reborn being a Hitman Mentor and bowing to his Will when he sees his fledgling ready to fly on his own(this was pretty much Reborn shoving Tsuna out of the nest, yes?). Best example I've seen is That Hitman, Serving, though I am of the opinion yours right here ties with it. I've seen a few where Reborn swears himself to Tsuna and some such, but they usually involve them screwing in some way. I think I like it better without the sexy stuff and just sexual connotations in general. So, for leaving that stuff out, or it just never occurring to you in the first place, thank you.
Ran chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I liked this! Very refreshing.
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
i WANnA SEE HYATOS REACTION!
Rosenmaedchen chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I love this Story every time I read it a litle more
Nico Zi chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Wow.. AMAZING! I really love the grown-up Tsuna, and how he cares about his family *hearts* and I think his relationship with Gokudera would be the best boss-right hand relationship among all families :D .. very nice story, thank you
Jengurl24 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I really liked this one-shot, the ending was perfect. Great job!
natsu0027 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Just, wow!
I really love when Tsuna thinks about his family. I was on edge when Reborn asked about his choice of right-hand-man, I knew Tsuna would never change Gokudera, but I was still nervous.
The love among Tsuna and his family is so beautiful and awesome.
Your fic gave me this funny feeling of fluffiness and melancholy *sigh*
Lovely.
Thanks for the story.
ciao.
kage kitsune no yami chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
That was beautiful :)
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
tsuna having a crowning moment of awesome. yeah, i love this. :D
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Nice.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Aahahaha... Oh My God This Is LOVELY!

My God! My God! My God!

THIS IS LOVELY!

LOVE IT!

VERY!

ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING KHR FIC WITH BOSS TSUNA!

I ALWAYS LOVE about Gokuder Hayato who IS and ALWAYS be Tsuna's Right-Hand man!

No one can replace Him! Tsuna's Right-Hand man always Gokudera Hayato!

And OH MY GOD! Tsuna didn't want to take other opinion about his 'family'! If they want to know Tsuna's guardians, they should straight forward ask him!

LOVE IT!
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This was wonderful! It caught my attention right away with the summary and contained just the right amount of dry humor and warm, fuzzy-feeling-inducing plot points. I loved it!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »