Reviews for Fledged
Maintenant chapter 1 . 5/4
Yes! I love it when Tsuna comes into his own, showinf how BAMF he really is, and I especially love it when he accepts his family's displays of loyalty.
Astral and Celestial chapter 1 . 3/10
Absolutely beautiful. I love it. - Thank you SO much for writing this beauty; I truly admire your mind. ;) It's awesome. Absolutely awesome.
good
ilko chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Tsuna is in beautiful form here. I feel privileged to witness it, and so deeply proud of him. He's come a long way, too; perhaps farther than anyone else, and with more to bear.
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
This was really great! I just love how Gokudera and the others reacted to Tsuna's 'capture' and Tsuna's resolve at the end:) Good job!
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I love how you showed Tsuna's thought processes and how competent he is, without losing what makes him Tsuna.
corintios chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
omg this was great
I cant believe Tsuna doubted Gokudera's place as his right hand man! but I also cant believe he never doubted in the manga - a little critical thinking is always good!
Loved the way you portraied Gokudera leadership and Tsuna's acceptance of his right hand man!
very well written!
BookWyrm90 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
"Reborn's lessons didn't always make normal human sense." Had to stop reading for a couple of minutes there so I could try to smother the giggling that was about to wake the rest of my family up.
Selene Dreamwalker chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Well now, here's something I see entirely too little of. Tsuna being his badass Decimo self, and Reborn being a Hitman Mentor and bowing to his Will when he sees his fledgling ready to fly on his own(this was pretty much Reborn shoving Tsuna out of the nest, yes?). Best example I've seen is That Hitman, Serving, though I am of the opinion yours right here ties with it. I've seen a few where Reborn swears himself to Tsuna and some such, but they usually involve them screwing in some way. I think I like it better without the sexy stuff and just sexual connotations in general. So, for leaving that stuff out, or it just never occurring to you in the first place, thank you.
Ran chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I liked this! Very refreshing.
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
i WANnA SEE HYATOS REACTION!
Rosenmaedchen chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I love this Story every time I read it a litle more
Nico Zi chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Wow.. AMAZING! I really love the grown-up Tsuna, and how he cares about his family *hearts* and I think his relationship with Gokudera would be the best boss-right hand relationship among all families :D .. very nice story, thank you
Jengurl24 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I really liked this one-shot, the ending was perfect. Great job!
natsu0027 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Just, wow!
I really love when Tsuna thinks about his family. I was on edge when Reborn asked about his choice of right-hand-man, I knew Tsuna would never change Gokudera, but I was still nervous.
The love among Tsuna and his family is so beautiful and awesome.
Your fic gave me this funny feeling of fluffiness and melancholy *sigh*
Lovely.