Reviews for Catalyst
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I think I would still have been sorely tempted to kick the 'puppy'!
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
1st of: OMG! i cant wait for the next chapt!

2nd: great passive-aggressive interactions

3rd: loved the sense of humor on both sides, even when the situation was rather tense.

4th:i wish they would have spoken those words on the show, i mean, i CANT wait for Cal to apologize n i WISH Gill would have stood up like that, with a witty comeback or a walking out on him, instead of remaining silent to his stupidity like she did.

5th: thanks a lot for this awesome fic, keep it up n if possible hurry up on it as well.

6th: :)
architectlisalover chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
ohhh come on !_! make him suffer! he deserves after that last episode, great story!
rtlnord chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
"You know what they say about driving with your head up your ass..." Lol, yeah great line indeed! I m still so riled up about his behaviour! Argggh, damn him! I hope Foster will stand up to him one day so he realises he's a jerk and worth only half without her!
anna5545 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
OOOHHHHH I love this! so much better than the way they left off! and the last line is awesome. can't wait for gillian to get cal on her turf! update soon please! :)
ceciilee chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I'm so glad she stood up to him, was a little surprised she gave in though. I actually didn't watch this week's episode b/c I just knew he was going to be an ass. He needs to grovel big time and she needs to put him in his place. You really wrote them in character.
Rosajean chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Loved this! I was just so pissed off at the way he treated her and it's good to see her get angry and not just brush off what he said to her and how he treated her. I wanted to slug him!

"You know what they say about driving with your head up your ass..." This line was absolutely HILARIOUS and PERFECT! :)
nikkidog chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
The conflict and the way he spoke down to her still irks me but I must admit your line: "I'll be careful. You be careful, too. You know what they say about driving with your head up your ass..." brightened my day. Thanks.