Reviews for Myka's New World
RainbowShelby chapter 11 . 12/13/2010
Great update.

i liked when Punk read the email. i couldn't stop laughing for some reason. i can't wait for TLC it's going to be Awesome. can't wait for the next chapter.

Shelbs
RainbowShelby chapter 10 . 11/29/2010
great update! for some reason i knew Miz was gunna cash it in. i really can't wait for the next chapter.

RainbowShelby chapter 9 . 11/18/2010
great updates!

i can't wait until survivor series. it's gunna rock

i totally agree with you on the whole Daniel Bryan thing. and why can't JR come back i'm tired of Michael Cole's stupidity. me and my brother mock him when he has to speak for the AGM. he really gets on my nerves.

can't wait for more

RainbowShelby chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
I love the update

and your soo right about Vince. Cena Can't be fired.

I cannot wait to see what Cena decides.

can't wait for the next chapter

RainbowShelby chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
first off great update!

second. wade barrett is really starting to get on my nerves. survivor series is going to be good cause nobody wants john in nexus but nobody want wade to have the title! john has a decision to make.

RainbowShelby chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
Great Update...

i was mad that team smackdown won!

RainbowShelby chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
Great update!

who keeps giving randy duck tape anyway? he should not be aloud any!

can't wait for more

ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
Yay! Wonderful update! Yeah, I like "The Wendy's Chick" and Justin too. And Daniel/Bryan! I'm so glad he's back.

XD The commentary was hilarious, I'm glad the Warehouse team knows now, and yay! Cena/Alicia pairing! _ They look so cute together.

I can't wait to see what happens next- This story is amazing! :)
RainbowShelby chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
Great update. i love the extra commentary.

so i can't wait fore more

ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
I loved loved loved it! Fantastic job! Aw, Randy likes Myka. Yay! :) I can't wait to see what happens next. Oh, I can just picture the match screen showing who's fighting with Randy and Myka on one side, and Wade and John on the other. Great job!

And I agree- Randy should get more air time, and Wade Barrett is getting annoying. He's taking too much air time away from Randy. :(
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Wonderful start to your story! Myka and Randy are so cute together. _

Aw, thank you for mentioning Puppy Dog Eyes.

I can't wait to read more! :)
RainbowShelby chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I love the idea of the story! at first i was like uhhh. but i'm so glad i read it. now i can't wait for the next chapter

Shelbs