Reviews for Feet of Clay
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Aww... very nice! I like it a lot. :) Even though I'm slightly mad that Beckeet and Royce were lovers (I'm determined they were just close friends, and she looked up to him, and was a bit infatuated with him, but it wasn't _love_) it was still awesome. I felt so bad for Beckett in that episode, you could tell how hurt she was. Especially after she hangs up on Royce, and Castle says 'that was just an act to get a trace?' and she says yes, but she looks like she means otherwise. And this fic captures that perfectly. :)
Kalidris chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Who wouldn't want to have such a great friend? *sigh* Cute
Minal chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
amazing

Happy tht everythng is nt jst bout sex
PenguinOfTroy chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Loved the story, you got the characterizations just right. Nice job
xRavenDollx chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Awesome story! As I was reading it, I could picture that happening in the show. I really enjoyed reading it. Great job! :-)
Overpressure chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Nicely done :) For the record, double-stuff oreos are good, but the peanutbutter oreos are amazing.
KG86 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This is very believable, liked it a lot!
Victoria chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
OMG, this fic totally should've happened!

Great story, love it!
teki chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I liked it. Good job
Jayce Gish chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Very sweet. I believe that Kate had a romantic history with Royce, and I believe that Castle knew that Kate was trying to cover up her past/present feelings for Royce (as differing from her lying to him), so I really love where this story comes from.

While it might be stretching things a bit to pair double-stuffed Oreos with a 2004 Chateauneuf (I gave myself permission to finally research this often-mentioned product of the grape: most inexpensive bottle I could find was $25, and the pricing goes up to $120: ouch! Not on my tasting menu in the immediate future; I'll stick with Two Buck Chuck!), I loved the idea, not to mention everything else he brought along with him. Nice continuation of the selection of food he brought to her when he was contemplating quitting - great concept!

Again, a beautiful, gentle tone to this piece; adds so much to the episode (if they were only back to this level of their relationship) - thanks for sending it along.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Oh, I love this. If only...
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Another really nice post 3x3 story.
ss-sunset chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Very nice story.
Mirella chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Aww, loved it.
mckisab chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Great story! I did enjoy the episode but this made it better for me! God Im such a Girl! *Facepalm*

But seriously, great job!