Reviews for Crackfic: Abby vs Jimmy : Fight!
Kagome Avalon chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Poor Jimmy. Where was the team? Why couldn't Abby leave the building? It wasn't very clear on the deatails.
drivenbymusic chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
That Palmer always lucky at the last second...

Great job, loved it!

P.S. Abby doesn't resemble a crazed scientist, she IS a crazed scientist...
Lidil chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Pavonem chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This. Was Hilarious.

And in character! I loved it!

BTW, Palmer won. Just because he's awesome that way.
wyoming-jones chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Pretty much cool !
tibby27 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Loved this cracky little addition to Obstructed Views! It's a great little easter egg of a fic.

But now I can't wait to read your prequel and sequel!

Your character voices are spot on, and seem very true to the beloved creations that we know and love.

Sadly, the NCIS writers and Mr Brennan seem less well aquainted with them, making much of the fandom frustrated and feeling gipped by the lack of decent episodes.

Luckily for us, we have some very talented fic writers who can slake our thirst for competant!Tony, teamy goodness, interesting plots with actual elements of mystery and character developement.

Heartily looking forward to reading more of your stuff!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Good for Jimmy, holding his own.
OlympicStorm chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
That was so epic! I'd love to read more. Abby and McGee could be funny. Or Ziva and anyone. Gibbs could also be interesting. And from personal preference, I'd love to see Tony in Palmer's position. _ Anyway, that was so different and awesome! Please write more.
ripmaflrp chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Leona Esperanza chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
OMG, that was hilarious! Yes, you must write more!
cheether chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Salvation? Depends on who is on the other end. Palmer is no match for our abs.
tiffaroolou chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
*snickers* *giggles* *falls out of her chair laughing hysterically*

This was awesome! I LOVE a well-written crack-fic, and I especially love how you managed to keep these two in recognizable character even in this bizarre and fantastical situation. I really hope you continue this series!
mouzymou chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
OMG LOVED IT I LAUGHED SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD I WET MY SELF YOU ARE SO EVIL MORE MORE MORE PLEASE gotta do a sequal why can't she leave? what did tony do to Gibbs this time? what happens when she finds out tony gave the orders does she go after him? do the guys realize she is trult a gremlin in goth lab tech dress? i must know the answers give me please!