Reviews for Scars
Carlyn858 chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
Oh my god what a gorgeous story! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
I actually see this conversation going the other way around. Harry has never been upset by getting hurt to save others but Ginny really only has her imagination of what went on for past year so I could see her getting upset when seeing the evidence of how much Harry (and Hermione and Ron) went through. Harry would then tell her that the scars he has are evidence of surviving.
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
You know, Ginny can't kill Harry if he's dead...unless if Ginny dies when Harry dies, she could find him and kick his ass.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Wow as in wow! Love Ginny and James Sirius
SiriusBlackCat chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Love
Lady Elizabeth of the North chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Wow, this is a really sweet story! I love it, and I think you captured the characters really well.

xoxo

No.1HPfanLuvsHP
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Thanks for writing and sharing the story with us. I liked it quite a bit.

A few suggestions to make your writing better.

First I think it would be easier to read if you broke up the long sections some, at the end of dialog is a good point.

Second, Author's notes in the middle of a story are a no/no. Think of them as foot notes, putting them at the end. If you feel you must designate where you want to highlight what you've written or need to explain it more, use an asterisk to let people know to look for a notation.

Other than that I think you did a bang up job and can only get better as you continue to write.

Steve
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I'd never thought about Harry having so many scars, but it makes sense, and now that I've read this I think it's very plausible and not surprising at all. Good job! Thanks for writing!