Reviews for The Walking Dead
Autobot-of-Music chapter 11 . 1/5
I just found this story and read it all in one go. This was fantastic, suspenseful and touching. Almost got teary myself a few times. Great story.
Alex L. Kerr chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
Awww I didn't think dean would go with Sam to bobby's either! - not with the home he has with Lisa. Guess not! My faith in dean is restored :)
Alex L. Kerr chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
This is so fantastic! I want Sam to go stay with dean and Lisa now...

Thank you so much for writing!
Rebegirl chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
Great story. I enjoyed every minute of it. I was on the edge of my seat waiting for Dean to go look for Sam.
And the ending, once Sam was found. So sweet and sad.
CorbynPool chapter 11 . 4/1/2014
This was a fantastic story! Great Sam/angst and big brother Dean too. It had the brother talk I'm still waiting for in season nine and it also had good old Bobby. It even mentioned Adam, which I think was a great touch. It kinda reinforces the whole Winchester brotherly bond in my opinion. Fantastically told, loved the brother mush, realistic characters, and suspenseful story line.
Frakking Toasters chapter 11 . 3/21/2014
OMG! I just don't know how to express how much I loved this story. I mean, it had everything. The Sam limp/hurt was off the charts all the way. We had Dean doing his usual and thinking the worst of Sam then super quick slipping into, "I have a really bad feeling, so I'm just gonna keep being an arsehole because that's my brand of denial!" Then we had the Dean guilt quickly followed by the mega big brother feels. We had Bobby being himself which is honestly enough. I love that guy. And we even had Adam, kinda, and we never have Adam.
Dude! I loved it. I couldn't have asked for more. xo
Alsc Petrelli Winchester Stark chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
I love this. It's a great story, you did an amazing job. Sam coming back with his soul the first time, worried Dean, epic Bobby, what else can a girl ask for?
But my most favorite part, was the leaf. It kinda reminds me of how Sam was in the first season. Even through all the other seasons, he's still the same guy with a lot more scratches and tears, but still beautiful on the inside.
Once again, this is an amazing story and I recommend it.
frownypup chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
For the love of God, you boys are breaking my heart.
Sam, pick up the bloody phone already, trust me it's worth the pain, it'll save your sorry ass!
Dean, keep calling, you think Sam's not answering the phone is on purpose? Really?
Just reunite and hug each other already ya idjits..
Sammyscougar chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
Another awesome tale.. Lol Idjits 2 on Bobby's Phone. Lucky Dean didn't come across the little rabbit with a viscous streak a mile wide... Aww Balls... Would have loved to have seen a naked Bobby holding a sawed off shotgun on the show. The leaf & lamination was a real sweet touch. Using the dream root so Dean could help Sam kick Lucy's ass is BRILLIANT that definitively should be used on the show. And I just love the chic flic moments between these two bad-ass hunters... You Rock
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Congratulations! You have been rec’ed at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
Great story! Love it - especially that you got them back together at the end. Good writing.
sgs09 chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
Dude, after reading the leaf speech from Dean and then those last few lines...? I HAD to favorite this. ;p I adored this story. Awesome job keeping the boys in-character, yet letting Sam keep his soul. (*grins*) I liked how you wove in the cannon of season 6 into Sam's speech to Bobby. And seriously, Bobby with his awful sweater? Hilarious!

sgs09
Frannie-pants chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
I really liked this story(: Also, the idea of Adam haunting Sam was very original. Good job with that(:
charis-kalos chapter 11 . 1/27/2011
This is a great ending - and I really like the way you've explained how Season 6 fits into this AU.
twinchaosblade chapter 11 . 1/20/2011
What a beautiful story with such delicious Sammywhump galore! I am really impressed with your writing and the characterizations for the beginning of season six. You did a marvellous job of finding a convincing explanation for Sam's attitude while keeping him well in character for his "bleeding heart" and innert kindness.

The idea of Sammy going for a jog and being totally mesmerized by that perfect red leaf was genuinely ingenious. I loved that part of the story so much. How Sammy connected with the leaf... It had such deep meaning to him, even if everybody else thought he was pretty much nuts for taking to the leaf.

I also deeply enjoyed how much Dean and Bobby cared for Sam and later took care of Sam when he needed them, although he had a very hard time admitting it to himself and those two.

You have now clue as to how much I adored Sammy's quest to get some coffee against doctor's orders and under his "wardens'" watchful eyes. LOL And Dean finally coming home and bringing the feshly laminated leaf with him was superb and very touching! I am such a sucker for the brotherly relationship!

Thank you for writing this wonderful story. Hugs!