Reviews for Young Wild Things
paracosmic-dreamer chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
Also, that part about Craig seeing a color in his dream and thinking it was a different color. I've experienced things like that, in my own way. I'll dream that I'm watching a show or listening to something, but I'll acknowledge it as something completely different. Like, I'll think it's by a different band. I dreamed I was watching Ed, Edd n Eddy with a friend once, and when someone asked what we were watching, I was like, "Jay & Silent Bob." And I just knew that was what we were watching. I don't even know how that makes sense. Also, I can very much relate to Tweek in terms of theme park ride paranoia and making up every danger possible. Especially the part about the swings. I'm always afraid the chains will break and I'll go flying. And I love how you mentioned Tweek's "forms of meditations he learned from his therapist," when describing ways he cuts himself off from reality. I love that short scene in "Free Hat," where Tweek's meditating, and it shows his little, fantasy world.
paracosmic-dreamer chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
(I wasn't signed in when I left my last comment. Sorry for the double-comment.) Just reread these. Have to leave another review, because I'm always dissatisfied with my old reviews when I reread those. The first and especially fourth fics are my favorite, but (as I expressed before), they're all amazing. I love how you wrote the first one in general. Very creative and humorous. And the one about Craig's dream... Wow. That was a trip. :p It's so interesting, and I love the transitioning sequences. Especially the imagery and utter randomness. My favorite part is when Craig's driving the car, and he hits the foot of a giraffe, and he hears someone ask, "Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?" out of nowhere. And how Tweek says, "Your toasters broken." I love the symbolism of the mirror, and how it represented them being in different worlds; and I love how you described the differences between them. Their Lion King show down was pretty amusing. I lol'd when Craig was like, "Hakuna Matata." :p And I love how you ended it. Like, in the beginning it seemed like he genuinely thought he was totally normal, and was just trying to convince whoever of that. But, at the end, it's like he's actually trying to convince himself, and he wants whoever's supposed to be reading this to tell him that he's normal. That's how I took it, anyway.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
paracosmic-dreamer chapter 5 . 1/22/2015
These are all so wonderful. I love the way you described South Park from Kenny's point of view. "We're just here, like we're a part of some fucked up kid's imagination and they just keep throwing their dumb ideas into this town. Like a trash can. Like some tiny fucking part of the world that has nothing to do with the rest of it." Also, I particularly enjoy this line: "...you hear the Seinfeld bass line and I'm in my motherfucking kitchen, eating a strawberry frosted Pop-Tart." Love that comparison. Craig's dream was interesting to read. That's two fanfics wherein you mentioned seeing acknowledging one color as a different color and speaking/reading Russian. I'm wondering if Craig's dream, or certain aspects of it, are based on personal dream-experiences of yours. And that last fic... The beginning of it... Truer words have never been spoken. I feel like I was born into a fantasy-world that slowly faded into a dull, magic-less reality. Like, it even feels different. Almost as though I really did transcend from a fantasy-world to reality as we know it as adults. I'll always dream of being an astronaut, though. Going into space and looking down at the earth has always been my number one dream. One that I am now aware will probably never happen. But, still.
tmcala chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
I like these. They're fun, even though most of them have been a little sad. It's interesting to see the same characters written in different ways
Anguish of My Love chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Oh my gosh, I missed these little writings. When I saw the notification in my e-mail, I jumped a little in my seat :)

Brilliant as always.
zeromotion chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
also: DO I SMELL A LITTLE BIT CREEK?
zeromotion chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
ya, know I read all of this and I always meant to leave a review, but I just don't know what to say.

Basically I really like all of this, I mean your ideas, we all know your writing skills are above average.

So I wanna see what ideas will get in here, even though I'd appreciate an update on houseflies lol

I am just glad to read something by you cause you know, your writing makes me a happy panda lol

next time on msn we can spazz more about mysterion!Kenny and maybe even cry(?) since I heard he'll die? I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE FOR GOOD /sobsob

also yeah this thoughts fit kenny so well /poor baby
Qindarka chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
asdlfkjlaksdf *must hurry, I am on my lunch break and I only have like seven minutes alskjdf*

THIS WAS SO COOL alkdjfalksdf I love dreams. I love reading about dreams, I love watching movies about dreams, I love writing dreams. They're fun. And I love the ones you wrote for Craig! They were the right amount of "wtf is going on here, oh yes, this is a dream" and Craig's character (that we have interpreted lolz) which made it super awesome and realistic and I liked it 8D

I like how calm and cool and collected the narrative voice is despite the insanity that he prattles on about. Very Craig 8 I love the detail! Like the color of the notepad paper or the way his room looked like he was seeing it through an overhead projector transparent sheet. It's especially cool how detailed you are with the dreams because they really feel that real and yet wholly not real and the way you described them fit that so magically.

and the dreams themselves! I like how they made sense and yet they didn't make sense. I love that Craig was the director-like he was in charge of what was going on, like he had control, except, well, he really doesn't. I like how his race car was red and how he went to Peru, and the Russian characters on the walls, and the Lion King, and him being played by Tom Hanks, and THE DINOSAURS MAN alsdkjf, and his fight with... with Tweek, yes? (the other kid was a boxer, it must be tweek 8) and the everything was all just so PERFECT and Craig.

and I love the combo of the last paragraph and last line. such a mindfuck, and I like how subtly you just kind toss in, "oh btw there's a spaceman across the room SO AM I STILL DREAMING OR WHAT?" and then I'm like, "wait what the hell... :O"

(also, can I add: cinedream-I LIKE THAT, that is a very Craig word lol.)

I still think he's normal, btw. The dreams were kooky but they weren't any more kooky than a typical dream, know what I mean? I'd be worried if he was dreaming about murdering people. Or perhaps his last question refers to the fact that his sense of reality has been screwed with in the sentence right before it? aldkfjlkas WHATEVER I THINK YOU'RE SANE, HOMEBOY, DON'T WORRY 8

GOD TIME TO GO asldkfjlk this was magical, I liked it. :D and I like this whole little collection of little stories. You should keep at it :O especially since I miss your writing! D: ...you're writing them about the different boys? youshouldwriteoneabouttoken alsdkjf 8)
NotInUSeeANyMORE chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
Whuuh.

That was the best mind-trip any author has ever taken me on.

Period.
JessieTucker chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
I can't wait to read the rest:) awesome:)
eshajouri chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
OMG

y u so talented ;_; k333
theywontletmeleavethisdamnsite chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Merry review Christmas.

I liked this chapter. It was lovely. It's really fun to just drabble sometimes and experiment with POV and characterization. You do it very well. I would like to do that, but I can't take myself seriously enough to even try for... well, depth, I guess. Deepness. 'Cause this was kinda deep.

Keep up the fantastic writing. I can't wait to read more!
CherrySlim chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Thus is so cute! :) It's always nice to see some Creek from Craig's point of view. lol, and his comparison of Tweek to household pets is simply adorable! xD Can't wait for the next one!
Puzzlie's Imajinacion chapter 2 . 10/7/2010