Reviews for Unconventional Harry
eliteshadow chapter 1 . 7/9
epic loved it
LoudSTS431 chapter 1 . 6/22
Dan that was quick and simple.
Hydropistol108 chapter 1 . 6/10
I was expecting a flamethrower, but I would have liked Harry to use it in front of everyone and yell 'Burn baby, BURN!' but this was nice too. You had me rotf lmao.
Brilliant chapter 1 . 5/27
Fun little one-shot. Enjoyable and cute )
bluekitnaru chapter 1 . 5/24
my fav part was the lake scene XD it was funny i loved the rest of your story as well
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 1 . 5/4
haha loved this ginny
please do write more
bye sumi
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/27
who needs magic when you have firepower and common sense?
enji-benjy chapter 1 . 3/4
This was a good read, I bet McGonnagal is going to be pissed with Harry though.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 3/3
Good story. Normally I don't like the Harry/Ginny pairing, but I kind of like the way you draw her character. You make her more interesting than I found her in the books.

I LOVE the way Harry suckers McGonagall into taking the trophy. Dumbo, however, seems annoyed that McGonagall rather than Harry wound up in the graveyard. I can't help believing he anticipated some sort of confrontation between Harry and Voldemort in the last task and was hoping it would happen. JM2K.

Too bad Ron is still a jerk. I hope Hermione has the sense to pursue Viktor or Neville and leave the human garbage disposal to someone else. While he may not want them dead, I think Ron is as bigoted as Malfoy against Muggles. Hermione needs to find someone who can treat her parents with respect and affection, since I can't believe she would want to cut them out of her life.

Bravo, Harry! Enjoy your summer.
Quietlovingman chapter 1 . 2/22
Not a Harry Ginny shipper myself, but the story was good. Feeding Baby V to a Dementor is a wonderful idea, the only problem is it effectively breaks the prophecy Trelawny gave third year. But then she always was a bit of a hack.
Sortinghat chapter 1 . 1/15
This is the more professional version compared to therip off Muggle Champion.
Sortinghat chapter 1 . 1/14
Somebody ripped your story off with the title Muggle Champion. Please look into it. He claims it was purely incidental. Don't they all?
koshi711 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Good short story.
Bronze chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
If you're reading this I have one question for you the author. Does Draco Malfoys' voice ever reach the lower octaves after that hit?
Saissa chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Third Task Omake - this works for the Dragon in the first task as well.

HP - I may have set fire to an acromantula (or dragon)
HG - But those are sentient (in a whining tone)
HO - For merlins sake, have you not heard of self defence Hermione? Did you just expect me to just stand there, twiddling my thumbs and allow the spider to attack and kill me? Your ignorance is showing., Hermione.