Reviews for Unconventional Harry
noreenklose chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Good one.
I really enjoyed reading this story.
Thanks for writing.
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
I'm glad you wrote a story about the use of Muggle tools, no matter how violent, to use in a violent tournament. Quite nice to read about a Harry who's for once smart enough to use his brains and network instead of only reacting to whatever is happening around him in the magical world.
Corwyn chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Loved this story, thanks for sharing it with us.
eliteshadow chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
epic loved it
LoudSTS431 chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Dan that was quick and simple.
Hydropistol108 chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
I was expecting a flamethrower, but I would have liked Harry to use it in front of everyone and yell 'Burn baby, BURN!' but this was nice too. You had me rotf lmao.
Brilliant chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Fun little one-shot. Enjoyable and cute )
bluekitnaru chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
my fav part was the lake scene XD it was funny i loved the rest of your story as well
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
haha loved this ginny
please do write more
bye sumi
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
who needs magic when you have firepower and common sense?
enji-benjy chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
This was a good read, I bet McGonnagal is going to be pissed with Harry though.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Good story. Normally I don't like the Harry/Ginny pairing, but I kind of like the way you draw her character. You make her more interesting than I found her in the books.

I LOVE the way Harry suckers McGonagall into taking the trophy. Dumbo, however, seems annoyed that McGonagall rather than Harry wound up in the graveyard. I can't help believing he anticipated some sort of confrontation between Harry and Voldemort in the last task and was hoping it would happen. JM2K.

Too bad Ron is still a jerk. I hope Hermione has the sense to pursue Viktor or Neville and leave the human garbage disposal to someone else. While he may not want them dead, I think Ron is as bigoted as Malfoy against Muggles. Hermione needs to find someone who can treat her parents with respect and affection, since I can't believe she would want to cut them out of her life.

Bravo, Harry! Enjoy your summer.
Quietlovingman chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Not a Harry Ginny shipper myself, but the story was good. Feeding Baby V to a Dementor is a wonderful idea, the only problem is it effectively breaks the prophecy Trelawny gave third year. But then she always was a bit of a hack.
Sortinghat chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
This is the more professional version compared to therip off Muggle Champion.
Sortinghat chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Somebody ripped your story off with the title Muggle Champion. Please look into it. He claims it was purely incidental. Don't they all?