Reviews for Unconventional Harry
raven haired girl chapter 1 . 6/5
just peeved about the ending ...he should have straight away selected Ginny and not asked Hermione ...she is just way too annoying
raven haired girl chapter 1 . 6/5
ohh I loved this story so much ... absolutely different
Jet Black01 chapter 1 . 5/4
After all the Ginny bashing stories. It's hard to see Ginny as just a normal girl, rather than a love potioning, whiny, selfish, bitch. But your doing a good job.
Unfortunately fan fics have ruined that paring for me. Not that I ever cared for the pairing in the 1st place. JK didn't do a very good job with that paring. Perhaps if Ginny was more in the books/movies I may have liked the paring.
But despite all that, your story was very entertaining.
deadricsupremacy chapter 1 . 4/28
I LOVE THIS SM
SunPho3n1x chapter 1 . 3/31
Very fun! Thank you for writing this
jaqmaq77 chapter 1 . 3/2
good story... except for the ending... ("Who wants to be my girlfriend? Hey! Let's go to the great hall and hold a raffle... Two Sickle entry fee all the girls can bid and the money can go to St Mungo's - and the winner get's me...!")
Anything... else but that terrible ending that made me cringe... and it's really a good story... but...shudder...
Having Harry ask Hermione to be his girlfriend first, in front of Ginny, rings false. No one would ever do it. And Ginny would not agree under those circumstances. She would feel second-rate.
Hot48cricket1 chapter 1 . 1/21
Fine, question him, but I want a Dementor nearby in case he tries to escape again," Fudge said firmly.

Duh - he’s bound up!
Jo Cook chapter 1 . 1/7
thanks
mysuvone chapter 1 . 10/12/2021
Love it.
thinker0 chapter 1 . 8/3/2021
Your characterizations cracked me up :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2021
hilarious
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
Somewhere on here there is a fic where Tom gets kissed by a dementor.
One kiss per soul shard, then he dies.

I think, not sure, it is a crossover with teen titans and a Raven matchup with femHarry.

The Raven/fem!Harry is worth reading reguardless.
Millie072 chapter 1 . 5/20/2021
Great story. Still don't like Ginny/Harry.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 1 . 10/12/2020
Bribing Hermione with book money to solve the egg is awesome among all the other great prank or prankish ideas.