Reviews for Unconventional Harry
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 6/17
Somewhere on here there is a fic where Tom gets kissed by a dementor.
One kiss per soul shard, then he dies.

I think, not sure, it is a crossover with teen titans and a Raven matchup with femHarry.

The Raven/fem!Harry is worth reading reguardless.
Millie072 chapter 1 . 5/20
Great story. Still don't like Ginny/Harry.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 1 . 10/12/2020
Bribing Hermione with book money to solve the egg is awesome among all the other great prank or prankish ideas.
littleditto chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
Kudos
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2020
My boy Harry Potter using a goddamn flamethrower to clear hedges. Ultimate Chad.
pix25 chapter 1 . 7/11/2020
Hilarious story especially with all the weapons he used, as soon as I read the word plant and fire, I knew he was going to use a flamethrower
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 6/26/2020
Cute story.
Mika chapter 1 . 5/10/2020
Amazing story! KUDOS:)
mcepl chapter 1 . 4/16/2020
Very nice, thank you. I think Hermione should add also something like “And I think as well that there is a better candidate for the position.” :D
stevem1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2020
A very quick and well written alternative to the GoF that wraps up the series.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2020
Snort. Lol. Nice Harry but Ginny was the winner here. Really wish there were more Ginny action in the books/movies excluding that bat hex and Hermione's slap/punching Draco. Lol. Enjoyed reading this.
lady sakura cosmos chapter 1 . 2/25/2020
good story
Baelorfan chapter 1 . 2/22/2020
An interesting solution to Voldemort and his Horcruxes. I have never seen Voldemort destroyed this way

McGonagall also gets her way in having a Gryffindor champion. Harry gets to live with his godfather and do normal teenage things including having a girlfriend.
setokayba2n chapter 1 . 1/19/2020