Reviews for Unconventional Harry
Bronze chapter 1 . 11/11
If you're reading this I have one question for you the author. Does Draco Malfoys' voice ever reach the lower octaves after that hit?
Saissa chapter 1 . 8/19
Third Task Omake - this works for the Dragon in the first task as well.

HP - I may have set fire to an acromantula (or dragon)
HG - But those are sentient (in a whining tone)
HO - For merlins sake, have you not heard of self defence Hermione? Did you just expect me to just stand there, twiddling my thumbs and allow the spider to attack and kill me? Your ignorance is showing., Hermione.
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 7/22
Violent, but entertaining. Favorite part: tricking McGonagall
thonez chapter 1 . 4/23
nice, one of where ginny makes sense.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 4/3
I like that your Harry doesn't take a crap from Albus. I dislike immensely that you gave the bookworm a lot of exposure in this and HATE that he is his first choice as a girlfriend. Wish Ginny didn't accept him
Jannafrancine chapter 1 . 1/22
Great story.
Tomon chapter 1 . 1/10
Okay, muggle weapons but why not, it's always funny to see dragons eat a rocket :-D Though poor little killer machine... ehm animal :-D
So as a one shot very nice story. For me probably the weakest part was asking Ginny out like that, especially right after Hermione even if he didn't really hoped for the first "choice" :)
jonski chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I always thought that with Sniper riffle...voldy is easy to kill. Even 1 F4 phantom with napalm would make easy work of giants and death eaters.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Honestly don't like it when Ron gets painted as shallow and a jerk.. However I still liked the fic. Just wished Ron wasn't made to be such an annoying type of character, he still had his awesome moments in both books and movies although severely overshadowed.
Jhn1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Pretty cool, and a bmuch/b more realistic version after altering for an alternate Harry standing against blind authority.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
:-P Absetivily, Posalutely a well written story. :-D
tcl7189 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Araytigre chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Wow, a lot of fun here! You were recommended to me by Bobmin (actually he recommended HP: the Avenger, which I'll read later), and I'm glad I followed up on that rec. Generally I'm not a Ginny fan, but i'm willing to make an exception to a well written story with her in it, which this is (both well written and has her in it). As I feel with reading this (first) story of yours, I will definitely be reading more of them in the near future. I really like how you lay out your stories, as well as your style, as they are well done (in my humble opinion). I really enjoyed how Harry followed the Rules, and succeeded using both Magical and Muggle means to complete his tasks, with the able assistance of Hermione, Remus, and Sirius. He not only Won, using uncommon sense (checking the Goblet for Magic, etc.), but he also revealed some traitors, freed Sirius, and got the carcass's of a Dragon AND the Basilisk to boot. I also liked how he asked Hermione first, before asking Ginny to be his Girlfriend, as I feel that that was the best way to handle that situation. Thank You. TTFN
adafrog chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Very good, thanks.
mysinger chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Brilliant and very enjoyable! I loved everyone's reaction to Harry's methods, especially the rocket launcher and the dragon :) Just thinking about that scene makes me start laughing all over again. Well done!