Reviews for Unconventional Harry
Zamia chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Very funny. Like the Dirty Harry (or Rambo Potter) action. Cheers.

Z
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Excellent work. Inventive and unique, except for the pairing which was old hat. I'd give it a 9.5 out of 10 as even the pairing was done well enough to avoid being too boring.
BARON2462 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
excellent story very well written and very entertaining.i liked how you protrayed harry in this story good for posting.
HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Hey Kevin!

Looking by the overwhelming amount of reviewers, I'd doubt if you'd miss me but I wanted to let you know that I am reading this monster of a one-shot but work, meeting and early shifts are killin' me here and so, I will take my time and review later.

See you on the other site! :D

Hugzzzzz. C
jamie.maike chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Great short story. Excellent writing as usual. Can't wait to read more of your story 'The Accidental Bond' or anything else you decide to write.
azphxbrd chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Good story,I enjoyed how Harry completed each of his did the right thing in third task having Professer Mcgongall prove that the cup would portkey her to entrance.I think Harry should have had huge party for the schools that participated in TWT with the ,giving old voldy to the dementors sure made Dumbledore mad so he couldn't take anymore glory for the light side unless he earned it in the future keeping Harry out of the forward to reading future works of art.
KaggyAlucardSesh chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
this was absolutely brilliant though you could have given the dragon knockout gas instead to get it asleep because it was a mother dragon and the other egs were left without a mother
slashslut chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
ha! harry was too funny in this fic but dont you think he should have asked ginny to tell him about herself BEFORE making her his girlfriend?
Jimm chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Fun story, thanks for sharing it with us.
juxtaPoseidon chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Another excellent story!

I noticed that you seem to enjoy Goblet of Fire as a turning point... Not complaining or anything, but just curious.. why?

Also, I would lying if I said I wasn't sad that this wasn't an multi-bond fic... Oh well.

Keep up the good work!
ARedHair chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Nice.

Nice attitude, nice "toys", nice roundup.
fraewyn chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Awesome!

I LOVE fics where Harry turns the Cup on its head!
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
really good fic

now challenge find a fic where you can use the line"It must be exciting to think that way, but a drag to have to deal with the clinical diagnosis."
hga chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Very good; the only thing you missed was having McGonagall dragging Peter back by his ear when she returned.

Dracarot: the author addressed the potential of this ending the Malfoy line by indicating the bag didn't weigh much, it "was slightly heavy". I'd assume, as many others have, that the gold content in Galleons is minimal. For a US example, it stopped using silver in its coins in the mid '60s, almost all of the copper in pennies in 1982 and the nickel may soon face a similar fate.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
A most enjoyable story I liked how Harry did the tasks and that he asked for help. In the books I never liked how Harry accepted his fate and did not ask help.

I am pleased Ron was not involved as I hate him and he is a worthless character and burden.

I loved how the Dark Lord and Moody were dealt with and that Harry stood up to Abus and made use of the beasts he killed as not making use of what was in the Chamber of Secrets I always thought was stupid.

Harry not going to the ball was a class act and made much sense as Harry did not want to go or be part of the tournament.

A nice idea and twist having Minerva do deal with Wormtail and the Dark Lord.

Hermione's moral stance was done well and dealt with even better as her thinking while understadable makes little sense when you have to fight or avoid dragons or giant spiders who want to harm or kill and eat you. Hermione's desire not to harm or kill others did in fact harm Harry and herself in the books given he had to kill and she was fighting death eaters.

I liked how Ginny became Harry's girlfriend not instand love but over time and asking Hermione made things less complex not and in the future. What Ginny did to Draco was excellent.

I look forward to your next story.
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »