Reviews for Unconventional Harry
KaggyAlucardSesh chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
this was absolutely brilliant though you could have given the dragon knockout gas instead to get it asleep because it was a mother dragon and the other egs were left without a mother
slashslut chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
ha! harry was too funny in this fic but dont you think he should have asked ginny to tell him about herself BEFORE making her his girlfriend?
Jimm chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Fun story, thanks for sharing it with us.
juxtaPoseidon chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Another excellent story!

I noticed that you seem to enjoy Goblet of Fire as a turning point... Not complaining or anything, but just curious.. why?

Also, I would lying if I said I wasn't sad that this wasn't an multi-bond fic... Oh well.

Keep up the good work!
ARedHair chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Nice.

Nice attitude, nice "toys", nice roundup.
fraewyn chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Awesome!

I LOVE fics where Harry turns the Cup on its head!
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
really good fic

now challenge find a fic where you can use the line"It must be exciting to think that way, but a drag to have to deal with the clinical diagnosis."
hga chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Very good; the only thing you missed was having McGonagall dragging Peter back by his ear when she returned.

Dracarot: the author addressed the potential of this ending the Malfoy line by indicating the bag didn't weigh much, it "was slightly heavy". I'd assume, as many others have, that the gold content in Galleons is minimal. For a US example, it stopped using silver in its coins in the mid '60s, almost all of the copper in pennies in 1982 and the nickel may soon face a similar fate.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
A most enjoyable story I liked how Harry did the tasks and that he asked for help. In the books I never liked how Harry accepted his fate and did not ask help.

I am pleased Ron was not involved as I hate him and he is a worthless character and burden.

I loved how the Dark Lord and Moody were dealt with and that Harry stood up to Abus and made use of the beasts he killed as not making use of what was in the Chamber of Secrets I always thought was stupid.

Harry not going to the ball was a class act and made much sense as Harry did not want to go or be part of the tournament.

A nice idea and twist having Minerva do deal with Wormtail and the Dark Lord.

Hermione's moral stance was done well and dealt with even better as her thinking while understadable makes little sense when you have to fight or avoid dragons or giant spiders who want to harm or kill and eat you. Hermione's desire not to harm or kill others did in fact harm Harry and herself in the books given he had to kill and she was fighting death eaters.

I liked how Ginny became Harry's girlfriend not instand love but over time and asking Hermione made things less complex not and in the future. What Ginny did to Draco was excellent.

I look forward to your next story.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
very funny! I love the idea of Harry using muggle technology to get through the Tasks. Also, McGonagall versus Pettigrew? Cat versus rat? Puh-lease, that's a no-brainer!
witowsmp chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I tremendously enjoyed the story.

It also highlighted another stupid aspect of the tournament. The first 2 tasks are irrelevant. All that matters is getting the trophy. Which is just like most Quidditch - all that matters is getting the Snitch. Apparantly JKR likes to add pointless parts to games.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Wonderful! Loved the weapons. Harry Potter stories need more explosions!

Thanks for the story.

Tom A.
colmshan1990 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Wow...

This was different, yet really good. When I first saw the story, I assumed Harry would play a prank on the entire school or something, but this was a proper story, not a one-shot, and a very enjoyable one also.

The only drawback was an absence of emotional involvment- Harry's very emotional in canon, yet he seemed to be numb- his anger was reduced to indignant, and everything else paled to non-existence.

However, the narrative was fantastic.

A great one-shot, and fantastic potential if you ever decided to rewrite into a full multi-chapter story.
gauravmittal2 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
nice one. but can u rewrite it n make it a funny story with more chapter. maybe some pranks on dumbledore and all/?
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 1 . 10/6/2010