Reviews for Unconventional Harry
SassyFrassKerr chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Abso-freakin-lutely hilarious! That was just great!

Loved it totally, and Ginny was just awesome.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
That was amazing!
piad2691 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
If it were me, I would take that bunny on a dinnerdate !

Bloody awesome.
Dracarot chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
You do realize what you just did to Malfoy right? You had Ginny Weasley whipped around a bag of 1000 galleons and strike him in the crotch.

You just killed the Malfoy blood line for sure.

If we go by the D&D rule of 50 coins to a pound, that was a 20 pound bag of gold, a very dense metal. To put that in perspective the heaviest regulation bowling ball is 16 pounds.

Even I'd pity Malfoy for that, but good story.
BDSanta2001 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This was a good work. I hope no one gives you a negative review because this was piece had:

1) good grammar and spelling

2) interesting developments (Claiming the spoils of war, using awesome technology)

3) Lack of Ron. Ron brought that 4th book down so much with being a turd burglar. Your lack of reconciliation is a whole lot more realistic and believable.

Keep up the good work!
sh777 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
A very nice and interesting story. Nothing like the bad guy getting eaten by one of his "Minions"
Karou WindStalker chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Cute Plot Bunny!

Definitely a more iintelligent/i way to handle the Tournament.

Glad Minnie was able to save herself. _
rekrula chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
this was clever and funny. it made me smile. thanks for sharing.
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Ah, very nice. Rather fun little plot bunny-glad it bit you. Similar, but wildly different to The Un-Hero-amazing how that works out.

I noticed one typo:

"Ginny said a little viscously." I think you meant "viciously".
elizapi chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
ha! I love your work. This was great, there definitely are not enough stories where Harry uses both the law and/or his muggle background to his advantage. It's definitely needed more often!
OakDarkleaf chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Nice fic. I look forward to your future works.
duckster chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Well done. Highly enjoyable. With Unchampion, you've now written two stories about the Goblet of Fire that make more sense than JKR's. Nice touch with the muggle solutions to all the tasks. Makes it more believable that he could win against 17 year old wizards who are the best of their respective schools. Thinking outside the box and all.

The bit at the end with him offering the position of girlfriend around seemed a bit contrived and, to me, out of character for Harry, especially in such a public forum.
ProfessorChris chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Oh that was great... Loved the use of the Muggle toys :)...
dead feather chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This was good and I'm glad it was Hermione as a friend who was with Harry most of the way. And Ginny only came at the very end. :)
sparky40sw chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Quite a good story, and as this is where the original had slipped off the rails, a wonderful correction.

thanks for sharing.

I really appreciated the irony of Harry tricking Mcgonagall, she is the most disappointing for of the adults in the series forthe callous and uncaring way she treats Harry.

warmest regards