Reviews for Unconventional Harry
enji-benjy chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
This was a good read, I bet McGonnagal is going to be pissed with Harry though.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Good story. Normally I don't like the Harry/Ginny pairing, but I kind of like the way you draw her character. You make her more interesting than I found her in the books.

I LOVE the way Harry suckers McGonagall into taking the trophy. Dumbo, however, seems annoyed that McGonagall rather than Harry wound up in the graveyard. I can't help believing he anticipated some sort of confrontation between Harry and Voldemort in the last task and was hoping it would happen. JM2K.

Too bad Ron is still a jerk. I hope Hermione has the sense to pursue Viktor or Neville and leave the human garbage disposal to someone else. While he may not want them dead, I think Ron is as bigoted as Malfoy against Muggles. Hermione needs to find someone who can treat her parents with respect and affection, since I can't believe she would want to cut them out of her life.

Bravo, Harry! Enjoy your summer.
Quietlovingman chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Not a Harry Ginny shipper myself, but the story was good. Feeding Baby V to a Dementor is a wonderful idea, the only problem is it effectively breaks the prophecy Trelawny gave third year. But then she always was a bit of a hack.
Sortinghat chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
This is the more professional version compared to therip off Muggle Champion.
Sortinghat chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Somebody ripped your story off with the title Muggle Champion. Please look into it. He claims it was purely incidental. Don't they all?
koshi711 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Good short story.
Bronze chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
If you're reading this I have one question for you the author. Does Draco Malfoys' voice ever reach the lower octaves after that hit?
Saissa chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Third Task Omake - this works for the Dragon in the first task as well.

HP - I may have set fire to an acromantula (or dragon)
HG - But those are sentient (in a whining tone)
HO - For merlins sake, have you not heard of self defence Hermione? Did you just expect me to just stand there, twiddling my thumbs and allow the spider to attack and kill me? Your ignorance is showing., Hermione.
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Violent, but entertaining. Favorite part: tricking McGonagall
thonez chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
nice, one of where ginny makes sense.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
I like that your Harry doesn't take a crap from Albus. I dislike immensely that you gave the bookworm a lot of exposure in this and HATE that he is his first choice as a girlfriend. Wish Ginny didn't accept him
Jannafrancine chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Great story.
Tomon chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Okay, muggle weapons but why not, it's always funny to see dragons eat a rocket :-D Though poor little killer machine... ehm animal :-D
So as a one shot very nice story. For me probably the weakest part was asking Ginny out like that, especially right after Hermione even if he didn't really hoped for the first "choice" :)
jonski chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I always thought that with Sniper riffle...voldy is easy to kill. Even 1 F4 phantom with napalm would make easy work of giants and death eaters.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Honestly don't like it when Ron gets painted as shallow and a jerk.. However I still liked the fic. Just wished Ron wasn't made to be such an annoying type of character, he still had his awesome moments in both books and movies although severely overshadowed.
211 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »