Reviews for Unconventional Harry
katesari chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Creative way to let him do the tournament! Enjoyed reading it! Bye
Drifter950 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Urk! I winced just reading about it.

"Rabid" plot bunny?! I really enjoyed what it inspired. Logical, and a lot of fun.

Also, I do hope you have had your shots. "Rabid" plot bunnies are dangerous, and I would hate to loose a good author to whatever that bunny had (snicker).

Again, Thanks for the very good story.

May the MUSE always be with you!
!.
city bookworm chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Fun, I like a Harry that does not let people control him. The ways that he used to get through the tournament were inventive. Using muggle 'toys', I can see Remus and Sirius getting them for him. I also enjoyed the adults reactions to Harry's new attitude. I thought Harry and Ginny were cute at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Enjoyable story.
starry eyed dreamers chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Absolutely adored this. I loved how Harry got McGonagall to touch the Cup. Overall, one of my favorite Triwizard Tournament fanfics. :)
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
It is always fun when Harry sticks to his muggle upbringing for things that magicals put before him to overcome.
CazPeak chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Meh. Good story diminished/distracted by pointless H/G. Adventure/Humor should have been Adventure/Romance - since clearly the relationship mattered more than the point of the story. For me, it lost focus and became sidetracked. Shame.
Paladin Nox chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Most excellent story. Thanks for sharing
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
W.O.O.T! Take THAT, magical Britain! *evil grin*
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I loved the use weaponry in something other than the demise of Voldemort. Seeing this executed with the trials of the TriWizard were just laugh out loud funny. Great prank!

Thanks for posting.
Shadowmancer42 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
That was absolutely beautiful! Seeing Harry, no quarter given, going through the tournament was amazing! Thank you for such an enjoyable experience.
Haruchan-chan chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
LOL. Totally loved this.
EverydayMagic17 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Excellent!
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Love this story! It's awesome how Harry slipped through all of his enemies' plans. Wish it had happened in the book! I'm sick of him always being a patsy.
Lathena chapter 1 . 5/10/2013