Reviews for Unconventional Harry
LocoBriar chapter 1 . 11/18/2019
Loooooooved it! This was a very amusing story, have to admire Harry’s muruader (I have the feeling that I spelled that wrong) side in dealing with the Tournament. Lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2019
That was a real piece of fun ! Thank you !
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 11/17/2019
Interesting take on the tasks! Thanks
Veronice chapter 1 . 11/16/2019
I especially enjoyed what Ginny did to Draco. Nicely done, Ginny.
Good story.
SarahOlivier chapter 1 . 11/2/2019
Hermione isn't a good friend to harry
BorderLand chapter 1 . 5/17/2019
I am sure that Fudge will be extra careful about Harry's opinion of him from now on. He is enough of a scaredly cat to fear the ruthless teen who has no qualms about feeding someone to dementors.

A lot of people will developed a lot of respect(read:fear) of muggles seeing what stuff Harry used in the tournament, especially in the first task. Thinking about it about half of Ginny's siblings will hate Harry, no make that all except the twins considering that Bill will date Fleur and she won't have the best opinion of Harry but well it's better then having the twins(the devil hellions of chaos) against him then rest of the family except Molly and Arthur.
Brookie Twiling chapter 1 . 3/21/2019
hahahahhaaaa, loved this, lovely story! The humor is beautiful and you can totally see the Marauder in Harry. Brilliant story!
Lindela chapter 1 . 3/20/2019
Loved it! Very clever story.
mumphie chapter 1 . 3/18/2019
Quite a fun romp!
RT89 chapter 1 . 3/10/2019
Outstanding twists with the challenges. Loved what you did with Voldemort, I think that counts as dying by the others hand given that Harry threw him to his death.
Annie Magus chapter 1 . 1/9/2019
While I am unhappy about the dragon, the rest of the story is awesome. Go, Minerva!
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 1/9/2019
Wait why did Harry still win the tournament just because Minerva pushed the trophy into his hands? Technically, seeing what happened with the maze after Minerva disappeared with the cup, didn't Minerva win the tournament herself when SHE grabbed the trophy?
JustBored21 chapter 1 . 1/6/2019
I really liked this and I thought it was hilarious. I'm a big Harry and Ginny supporter and I'm glad you paired those two and I'm rather glad you kept them together because I thought you were going to put him with Hermione like so many other writers. Overall it was brilliant
Harban endiwan chapter 1 . 12/1/2018
Muy buen fanfic en verdad y me encantaría que sigas escribiendo ya que se nota que tienes talento
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 7/19/2018